Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a clan? Click here!

Options
  • 20-02-2007 2:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

logo_phpBB.gif

Hello lads & ladies,

Just here to provide a handy link for you all to check out, www.galactic-rangers.net (Watch the latest video we've put up, meant to be funny ;))

Why should you join us?

Why not? We're a bunch of fun lads to play games alongside with, we're experienced with the successful running of our clan, we've been going since early May, 2005. Our staff consists of 5 very dedicated administrators, which are the following:
    • Trust
    • Odyssey
    • MrStoned
    • Oracle
    • MrData

We believe in keeping things fun for everyone, a place for everyone to come home from work/school and be in a stress free enviroment, members aren't pushed into a guilt trip of paying out money for servers like most clans do, but any help is much appriciated. :)

What games do you support?

We're a multi gaming clan, we support a fair share of games, and host servers for each one, the following is the games we support, and games we're setting up divisions for:
    • BattleField 2 [1.41 patch]
    • BattleField 2142 (Division being set up)
    • Day of Defeat 1.6
    • Counter Strike 1.6 (Division being set up)
    • Enemy Territory
    • Halo
    • EVE Online
    • Freelancer
    • Silkroad Online
    • World of Warcraft (Division being set up)

But if you play a game that's not listed above, don't be shy, contact us if you're interested in a chance to create a division for that game in our clan, we try our very best to support members and their divisions. (Also, list could be old, get in touch with us on our forums for a more up-to-date list)

Do you have any game servers?

Yes! As I've said before, we try our very best to host servers for every game supported by us, the following is a list of the servers we've currently got up and running.
    • BattleField 2
    • Counter Strike 1.6
    • Day of Defeat 1.6
    • Halo
    • Enemy Territory

And aswell as that, we're putting most of our effort into putting up servers for BattleField 2142 & Freelancer. We also have two teamspeak servers, our main one which is public, and our backup teamspeak server which is on a different server incase our main server goes down, we can all head over to our backup one.

Still reading? Interested yet? Did I mention you get a free 16" pizza with 4 cans of coke? It's an offer you simply can't pass! Click HERE to check out information on all of our game servers and teamspeak server.

Where is your clan based?

I'd like to think it was based in Ireland, since I'm posting on boards.ie ;) - But I'd be lying. Our clan is based broadly in Europe, we have members from Ireland, England, Isreal, America, Canada, Sweden, Netherlands, Australia and a few other places, but the majority are Irish.

What do we get for joining?

To be honest, if you're asking yourself this question, safe yourself the the time and effort and stop reading, it's a waste of time if you're asking yourself this. You would however, gain the oppertunity to game alongside gamers who respect the idea of a fun enviroment, and playing the games without the crap that follows.

Where do I sign up?!

If you're still interested, register a free account on our forums and post a application in the "Join Requests" section.

How do I contact you?

I can be contacted by the following methods:

Yahoo; uss_0dyssey
    Xfire; uss0dyssey
    MSN; odyssey@galactic-rangers.net (Live Messanger)
    E-mail; odyssey@galactic-rangers.net

Or you could join our teamspeak to ask any further questions, here's the information:

Server: Galactic Rangers
    Server IP/Port: 195.20.109.191:8767
    Server Password: NO PASSWORD (Public)

Remember, don't be shy, drop by if you have any questions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Only dod 1.6?? Wheres the source?? For shame....
    Also, might get a better response if you post this in the separate forums for cs and bf etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 xXOdysseyXx

I was going to do that, although I thought the admins/mods would have taken it as spam, I'll go ahead and do it, and if anythings said to me, I'll point the finger in your direction! :P

And about the source engine, our 1.6 players have been playing the 1.6 series since the games first came out, we have a strange love for the old 1.6 series of DoD, CS etc... I was thinking of getting DoD: Source and giving it a shot seen as how it's nice and cheap :D

Bump.

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

We now have a new website, check it out at:
    http://galactic-rangers.net ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Isnt there a section for this stuff ? like...advertising clans etc ?

And no need to bump every 50 mins,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

It wasn't bumped every 50 minutes:

21-02-2007, 18:02
    22-02-2007, 18:52

Advertisement