Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gotta Problem!!

• 20-02-2007 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey everyone, I wanna watch wrestling (WWE, TNA WSX) any type.... BUT my da won't put sky sports back on, cause they're robbin b*****ds.

I know this sounds stupid, but is there anyway I can watch wrestling on telly?? I have NTL Digital, Setanta and Eurosport!! I know WWE have an hour on a sunday morning on sky one, but is there anything else on??

Much appreciated, cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭Trampas

There is a way but I have to "bit" my lip as I can't say it as I could be in 'T'r'O'.

o'R' I have to go and pay my 'RENT'

I work in sports myself, and i get asked this quite a bit. Even this weekend i got a torrent of emails enquiring about the PPVs this weekend and all i can say is there are ways but not through TV . What you can do is get a sky box and dish and get the free to air channels. Bravo and TWC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Subtle :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Haha

I have ntl digital too, only got Eurosport back after years without it. I used to spend hours watchin it! I know they sometimes show some New Japan Pro-Wrestling, but I haven't checked out their schedule to see when. ntl might pick up Bravo 2 if we're lucky/unlucky, then TNA will be on our tv's

But the best suggestion has already been made!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

What you can do is get a sky box and dish and get the free to air channels. Bravo and TWC

Bravo isnt free to air. you must get a Sky subscription for it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Darcy16

Trampas wrote:
    There is a way but I have to "bit" my lip as I can't say it as I could be in 'T'r'O'.

o'R' I have to go and pay my 'RENT'

hmmm you seem sketchy, come in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Some would say there is too much Pro Wrestling on tv as it is. In fact a Torrent of it has come in recently what with ECW and WSX starting up recently S.

Advertisement