Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance

Options
  • 20-02-2007 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I will try and keep this short.
    Yesterday I received my Renewal Quote from Quinn Direct €737, Up €80 on last year , Not sure why and they didnt have much of an explanation.So I went on to the quinn direct web site , Put in all my correct details (same as the info on the renewal Quote) and unbelievable the quote came out at €550. I rang back Quinn Direct gave my quote number asked why was the web site quote cheaper , apparently new customers get better rates. I gave them the REFERENCE number from the online quote and they agreed to match it. So if anyones not too happy the there quinn direct quote , go on line to them if its better, record the reference number and then ring them , it Saved me €187

joeface

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,250 ✭✭✭Elessar

I know its crazy. Happened to me. Got my full licence, quinn only brought my insurance down 200. Went online, got a new quote, was 500 cheaper than that. BUT they wont match it for me, I have to write a letter in first to cancel my policy and then apply again!? Makes no sense at all.

Advertisement