Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oral History

Options
  • 20-02-2007 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello There,
    I am living in Oranmore and doing my MA in History at NUIG. I am currently undertaking an oral history project and would love to interview people in their 50's or 60's about their educational experience in Ireland. I would be grateful if you could lead me in the right direction. If any would like to take part please reply to this.
    Kind Regards
    Sinead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

sineadfitz wrote:
    Hello There,
    I am living in Oranmore and doing my MA in History at NUIG. I am currently undertaking an oral history project and would love to interview people in their 50's or 60's about their educational experience in Ireland. I would be grateful if you could lead me in the right direction. If any would like to take part please reply to this.
    Kind Regards
    Sinead

get yourself down to either the Thatch/Keane's or Glynn's after about 7pm any night and have yourself a feast of old people.

Glynn's is a better bet, it's like the last old man pub in the village!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Also, put a note up in the shops with above info. I'm sure a few people will be up for an interview.

Advertisement