Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody tried this?

Options
  • 20-02-2007 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

www.eiosis.com/aireqdemo

I've been trying this out for a couple of weeks now, and its one of the best
    EQ plug-ins I've heard in a long time. I've tried it on,drums, bass, electric guitar, acoustic instruments, vocals and keyboards, and it sounds great.

I've been comparing with my Waves Renaissance EQ, and the Air EQ sounds
    better.

I tried it out on some mixes to see if it could be used for mastering, but it did'nt fare so well in this situation. I tend to use analouge EQ for mastering anyway. But its certainly lovely mixing tool.

Give it a go, see what you think.

Cheers

Liam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

www.eiosis.com/aireqdemo

I've been trying this out for a couple of weeks now, and its one of the best
    EQ plug-ins I've heard in a long time. I've tried it on,drums, bass, electric guitar, acoustic instruments, vocals and keyboards, and it sounds great.

I've been comparing with my Waves Renaissance EQ, and the Air EQ sounds
    better.

I tried it out on some mixes to see if it could be used for mastering, but it did'nt fare so well in this situation. I tend to use analouge EQ for mastering anyway. But its certainly lovely mixing tool.

Give it a go, see what you think.

Cheers

Liam

I've heard great things about this...is it worth downlaoding the extension to the licensce agreement?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Carrigsound

I downloaded as is. With the limited version you still get 5 bands of
    parametric eq and fully variable high and low pass filters. It's enough
    to hear what this thing can do

Cheers

Liam

Advertisement