Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 335 price variations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

The price of the basic 335d SE Coupé on the road, including delivery is € 71, 700 (BMW Ireland, like all Manufacturers don't quote for delivery). This car has the following equipment :

Montego Blue Metallic Paint
    Cream Beige Dakota Leather
    Burr Walnut Trim
    Front Seat Heating
    Professional Navigation
    Bluetooth Telephone Preparation
    HiFi Professional DSP
    Anthracite Headlining

The total RRP for a car with all this factory fitted equipment is € 81, 230 O.T.R. However, this car also has the official Body Kit, so that's another 2 grand, and it has an upgrade on the alloys to 19" which accounts for another 2.5 grand. So that's € 85, 730.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I suppose my point is not that it cant be justified when you begin to break it down, but that it is surprising how quickly 15k of options can build up. I would also have thought that ex-demo would have been good for a 2-3k reduction

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

TheBazman wrote:
    I suppose my point is not that it cant be justified when you begin to break it down, but that it is surprising how quickly 15k of options can build up. I would also have thought that ex-demo would have been good for a 2-3k reduction

With that kind of mileage, between 1-1.5k should be the norm. Higher mileage would dictate a larger discount, but only to a max of 2.5k. BMW are small margin, low discount cars.

Advertisement