Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dedicated server hosting...

Options
  • 20-02-2007 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Im just wondering.. My clan has a dedicated server, hosted with servers-4-u. Its okay except the thing is, we can't host ranked servers because EA don't trust us with the ranked files...

So.. Is there any company preferably not in America.. In europe. That will give us ranked servers mabey seperatly for no extra charge? Or any other solution where extra money is not a question because we already pay a good 150 a month and don't want to pay more for extra servers.

Appreciate it,
    Deaddude.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

have a gander at digiweb, not sure if they do but well worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

No, they don't seem to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Skittle

Try www.multiplay.co.uk
    We have had a dedicated BF (1942, 2, 2142) server with them for years and they are most certainly EA certified, actually they host the ea.co.uk BF2 & BF2142 servers for EA.

Also try www.rackage.com, last year they became an EA certified hoster.

My ping from Dublin (I'm on Eircom 3Mb), to our multiplay server is 20ms rock solid! In fact I have a better ping than some of my clan who live in the UK! (Except one guy who has a ping of 10ms, but we're convinced he's tapped into fibre somewhere in London).

Skittle

Advertisement