Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and Todler group

Options
  • 20-02-2007 4:44pm

My cousin has a 17 month old son and she used to work in childcare
    She doesn’t want to put him into a playgroup of crèche by himself yet as she feel’s he’s too young and she was asking me to ask around here

Does anyone know of a good mother toddler playgroup around the North Dublin area?
    She just wants him to interact with other children while she’s with him of course keeping an eye and also he can panic a bit in strange surroundings when she’s not with him

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There is a list of all such groups, including where they are on and who is running them, the child/baby nurse at her local health clinc will have this and be able to recamend a place suitible for her and her little on.

Thank's i'll pass that along she'd log on herself but never has the time!

Advertisement