Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need directions - Lucan

Options
  • 20-02-2007 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help me out on how get to Newcastle Road in Lucan? I'm coming from Maynooth....I know the village but that's about it. If anyone could give me some blonde friendly driving directions I'd appreciate it, thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Lynfo

Hi Clairebear
    Ok, if you're coming from Maynooth I assume you're using the N4?
    In that case, from Maynooth, drive past the Spa hotel (staying on the N4) until you get to the traffic lights. Turn right at the lights and go straight up that road. You'll pass a church on your left, and shortly afterwards superquinn will be on your right, just keep going straight and that's it, you're on the Newcastle road.
    If you're driving at peak times give yourself plenty of time as the traffice gets crazy at this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Lynfo wrote:
    Hi Clairebear
    Ok, if you're coming from Maynooth I assume you're using the N4?
    In that case, from Maynooth, drive past the Spa hotel (staying on the N4) until you get to the traffic lights. Turn right at the lights and go straight up that road. You'll pass a church on your left, and shortly afterwards superquinn will be on your right, just keep going straight and that's it, you're on the Newcastle road.
    If you're driving at peak times give yourself plenty of time as the traffice gets crazy at this time.

Thanks Lynfo! :D Very straightforward, even I can manage that. Thanks! :)

Advertisement