Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiring My First Accountant

Options
  • 20-02-2007 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a freelance web designer and I need to hire an accountant. I'd love to know where I find a good accountant, what to look for, what to ask and how much I should expect to have to pay.

Many thanks to anyone that can give me some quick advice and point me in the right direction.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Surreal

Accountant fees depend on the number of hours spent by the accountant on your situation. If its very straight forward the fees will not be big. Where you have good records and the accountant doesn't have to dig for figures that will also help reduce the bill.

Finding a good accountant is usually done by reference from people you know. Try asking someone in a club you are involved with or family members for a recommendation. Failing that try the yellow pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

http://www.askaboutmoney.com
    you will find the answers you are looking for...

Advertisement