Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - House to let in Dromahair area

Options
  • 20-02-2007 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello! I just found this site trying to find a house and I thought I'd ask you all as well.
    Thing is I'm looking for a house to let in Dromahair or surrounding area for myself, husband, 17 month old son and our dog. Our dog is very well trained, she has short hair, doesn't smell, doesn't bark and she doesn't get dirty because she not too much into the walking thing.
    If you know of anyone who is letting out a house for a well behaved dog and family, please give us a shout, it'll be well appreciated!

Thank You! Mandie and co.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Hi mandie, I suppose you are doing the usual things like checking out the local newspapers like the Leitrim Observer, (they normal have a fair few houses from the area listed). The shop window of the local shops McGoldricks and Gilmores(Spar) on the Main street have cards in their windows quite frequently advertising local houses.
    They never mention the dog sitaution though , you may have to ring and doa sales pitch! The other things are the local estate agents, like Sean o Boyle, Manor Properties and DM Auctions. Would be no harm to regsiter with them anyway if you have time and arent in a rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Dromahair has expanded massively in the last year or so, so I'd say there should be houses up for rent as some people buy them as investments rather than homes. Like tuppence said, the local estate agents should be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

I have to agree with what the guys have said, DM auctions are the major players down that way, another possibility would be carroll property in carrick. I know its not dromahair but he covers the county where he can.

good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

There are a few others in Carrick I think that might be able to help you aswell, DNG Farrell, Bradys and Sherry Fitzgerald Gallagher, hope that helps.

Advertisement