Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

MINIs Touring Ireland (MTI) 2007

Options
  • 20-02-2007 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if I'm allowed to promote this, but it's for Charity, so I'll give it a go. Mods, feel free to delete. The MINI Club of Ireland has announced it's three day flagship event, for May 24th to May 26th, and we're looking for 70 MINIs and Minis to take part, the entry form is on the main page of http://miniclub.ie - so if you know anyone with a MINI, or a Mini, please pass the information along.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ned78 wrote:
    Not sure if I'm allowed to promote this, but it's for Charity, so I'll give it a go

That's fine, ned78. Best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Thanks Unkel! Whether or not it generates interest here, I'll provide a link at the end of May for a photo gallery, might be interesting!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Sounds like fun. Unfortunately i don't own a mini and my sister isn't going me a loan of hers. Hope it's a success, and you all have good fun.
    I did a week long week long charity drive around the coast of Ireland last summer in old VW's with the members of Type 2 Ireland for Charity. It was a great success and the crack was mighty.
    P1010571.JPG

Advertisement