Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Clicksilver - ADSL Signal Has Been Lost

Options
  • 20-02-2007 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭

Apologies if anyone else has already posted this or similar. My UTV connection keeps dropping with the message "ADSL Signal has been lost!". The modem has to reset and it takes ages to reconnect, then the thing drops again maybe 5-10 minutes later. Is anyone else (in the west of Ireland) having this trouble with UTV? I have already cancelled my account to switch to Magnet, but I'd like the thing to work for the last month.

Grr!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

This is a very recent problem and not the root cause for you changing provider? Have you made sure all phone sockets have filters installed including alarms and Sky boxes etc? Have you upgraded the speed recently - maybe your phone line is too poor quality to support the speeds.......grab the Atten and SnR ratios from the modem and post them here. Try your connection with no phones connected.

Advertisement