Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete surround for front door

Options
  • 20-02-2007 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi

The front of our house is flush an just plain plaster and I would like to put a concrete(?) surround on the front door, I am not sure if they are made of concrete but have seen them on many similar georgian style houses, where would I start to source/price this in the midlands?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

sounds like precast concrete to me... is it for like an arch or fancy shape around the wall area around the door??

if it is you probably be able to source it locally, check the golden pages under precast.

Precast is where concrete is poured into a mould to produce a shape...is used for alsorts from paving stones, wall capping to fountains..

Advertisement