Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film "The Secret"

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Irish_Army01

seanybiker wrote: »
    Parents got it for me a few months back. Personally I found it to be a load of poop.
    If it works for you though, thats great.

I think you must have an open mind to it..As I've mentioned when I really wanted to get into the Army, it was 15 years ago, long before the secret came out..

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭hupyago

I think ' the secret' or law of attraction is just a model to explain to people how life works and how to get what you want in life
    we have hundreds of scientific laws that are accepted or theories which are models for explaining how things work
    I think in this media soaked world with so much negative disempowering information bringing people and the world at large down its good to have some glimpses of positivity and empowerment
    'the secret' isn't the be all and end all
    people need to find what suits them their own 'truth'
    the book even says if it doesn't feel right to you thats ok forget about it and find something else if you want
    the results so many people have had speak for themselves
    does it really matter how it came about as long as people are doing well
    and uplifting others by being alive,positive and happy with life
    there are plenty of other teachings etc. for all tastes
    the 'secret' just caught on because its so powerful and the hunger is there
    I watched some of the film and it was a bit too sensationalised for my tastes
    although if it helps or 'awakens' people for the better it can't be too bad
    its all about whatever feels right for the person
    for anyoine who wants to learn and apply more of this sort of thing I'd recommend this
    http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
    their books are also in tesco next to the secret and eckharte tolle
    I suppose these things are put in a package because thats how things work
    although there is alot of free stuff especially on the net
    although you have to be careful
    and I suppose go with what feels right

Advertisement