Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well

Options
  • 21-02-2007 5:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was out tonigt and thought it was ****e. I was in Boo radleys. Talk about a loa d of horse****e. I dont really know why i went out. I was well off the buzz and was talking bollocks most of the night. Now Im in bed. Hello from my bed!

Im f*cking hammered by the way. Oh they were really fecking strict tonite actually the boloxes. Im 20 something (mid) and the bastarts were acting the bloody ****. Galway is ****e except when we go to karma and im in a good mood. Is karma only got good recently becuase i can't even remember what happeed yesterday. wHAT day was yesterday aswell while im at it?

I hope im not the only bastart awake in galwegian landioso.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Ive got some bad news pubs close thursday and friday so its a 3 day rag week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

As uf they would man. Anyway i dont care im not going out again this week.

What are u doin up this late by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

cant sleep so just surfing the net

• Registered Users Posts: 24 CJX-3X12

junii wrote:
    Hi,
    I was out tonigt and thought it was ****e. I was in Boo radleys. Talk about a loa d of horse****e. I dont really know why i went out. I was well off the buzz and was talking bollocks most of the night. Now Im in bed. Hello from my bed!

Im f*cking hammered by the way. Oh they were really fecking strict tonite actually the boloxes. Im 20 something (mid) and the bastarts were acting the bloody ****. Galway is ****e except when we go to karma and im in a good mood. Is karma only got good recently becuase i can't even remember what happeed yesterday. wHAT day was yesterday aswell while im at it?

I hope im not the only bastart awake in galwegian landioso.

What sort of person gets home after a night out and thinks "Hey, i must post about this on the internet". Have ya nothing better to be doing?

• Advertisement

Me.

And I couldn't sleep so I was just browsing youtube and stuff.

Now F off.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I was out in Roisin yesterday and it was pretty dead.
    But then I stay away from the clubs, did my time there and not missing it at all.
    Late bars ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

junii wrote:
    Me.

And I couldn't sleep so I was just browsing youtube and stuff.

Now F off.

Were u on the Muppet show at any stage? .. u sound familiar.

I actually don't get the reference tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

CJX-3X12 wrote:
    What sort of person gets home after a night out and thinks "Hey, i must post about this on the internet". Have ya nothing better to be doing?

<cue Havok clearing his throat>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

"Don't drink and post"

Playboy, that was terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

CJX-3X12 wrote:

He was obviously so addigated (sorry about the spelling if its wrong :rolleyes: ) about how ****E Galway night life is and couldnt wait till the morning to start a thread on it!!! GOWD!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I hate you with a passion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

grasshopa wrote:
    I hate you with a passion.

Passion should be reserved for donkeys in hotel rooms!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Oh it was.... it was

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

"That'll do grasshopa, that'll do"

Advertisement