Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Commercial Law (LLM)

Options
  • 21-02-2007 6:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I am in my final year of a law degree and am interested in doing the commercial law masters programme at UCD. A couple of questions if anyone could help me:

-Has anyone completed or presently enrolled in this progaramme? If so, what is it like?

-What are the lectures and lecturers like? Are they very informal? Are the class sizes big? Are learning materials provided or do you need to feverishly scribble notes?

-I have generally taken well to subjects like Tort, Contract, Company, Land and Constitutional Law. Would this programme suit me?

-So far my grades have been solid, my average is 69% (with only 3 more modules to take). Does anyone know what the entry requirements for the programme are, as in, what is generally the cut off point percentage wise e.g. 63/64%?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement