Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficulty Waking UP

Options
  • 21-02-2007 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

To some people this "problem" isn't seen as a problem at all. When I fall asleep I go into a sort of semi-coma and can sleep for hours on end and not hear the alarm when it goes off. I can sleep with the light on or off, someone could come into the room and clang around and I wouldnt wake up. Often my flat mate has to come into my room to turn off my alarm cause it wakes him up. It's been like this for as long as I can remember and I need 2 alarm clocks to wake up in the morning. As a result of this my punctuality has never been up to scratch.

Has anyone ever heard of this before? Is there any causes or diagnoses?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You might want to check with your GP?

Advertisement