Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet rats!

Options
  • 21-02-2007 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

im desperately looking for someone who breeds pet rats. is their anyone out there who knows of anyone???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭wasted_winter

I'm not aware of anyone in Ireland who breeds rats (please correct me if I'm wrong!!!).

I'd recommend checking out the Irish Rat Forum. The guys are great, you may come accross some rescues or if all else fails you can arrange for a rat to be transported from the UK (a variety is available) however you may have to travel to Cork to pick it up. Like I said, the people there are lovely and willing to lend a hand so you may find people who will help you transport the ratty part way....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Are you looking to buy a rat or stock for a petshop? There are plenty of people breeding rats but I've seen a large variation in the quality of baby rat (kitten) they provide. There is a petshop on the main street in Gort Co. Galway and the lady who owns it breeds rats and usually has a litter in stock. Pet Haven in Tuam have rats in stock at the moment too.

'cptr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭flynnc

tom in boardwalk pet on wellington quay Dublin ,breeds pet rats i got two a few weeks ago was in today and has more they are lovely,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 hannah-banana

yeah im lookin for two myself. did you find any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Rocky's petshop in Arklow had millions of rats for sale last Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 hannah-banana

Rory123 wrote: »
    Rocky's petshop in Arklow had millions of rats for sale last Sunday.

Thank you! wheres rockys? on the main street?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

I suppose. It's not that hard to find, I don't know if it's THE main street but its one of them. Tell him Rory, the guy with the quaker parrot sent you there, I was in last week.... It might get me a discount next time! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Maggie.23

Lower Main Street, just past the bridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

i have a rat in my house at the moment. if you can catch him, he's yours :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

star.chaser this thread is 3 years old, please don't drag up threads without good reason

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement