Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options
  • 21-02-2007 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭

So there's a few mentions on various threads about people playing this weekend, was thinking of heading along on saturday myself, but there's a few people who seem to be avoiding saturday due to the possibility of riots in the city centre this weekend. So in the interest of finding out which day will have more of a crowd, who's going to HRTA this weekend, and which day?

Are you skirmish'ing this weekend? (24th/25th Feb 07) 14 votes

Yes - Saturday
    0% 0 votes
    Yes - Sunday
    50% 7 votes
    No - Maybe the next weekend
    50% 7 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Ill be waiting for my guns to arrive before i go again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

I'm not going Saturday because I want to watch the match (if it goes ahead) and possibly maybe the riots on live TV afterwards (j/k).

I'll try and get out Sunday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Why will there be riots(im in Italy so im not up to date on stuff)? Id be happy to go on both days if im back for saturday but definatly on sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

liamo: england playing in croke park this w/e, not somthing to riot over if your an intellegent being, but sadly, there's a lot of unintelligent being's out there

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭mcdonnst

Really want to go on Sat.

Wanna watch the match as well but its at 5:30 so might leave a bit early

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Well I'm all for heading up on saturday, If needs be I can avoid O'Connell Street etc but I dont see why I should have to change my plans just because someone might want to start some trouble. If rioting starts then heres hoping spitfire and his crew are given free reign to crack skulls until it stops

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

I really want to go this weekend, but it depends on whether my extra mags/goggles/bag arrive before then, and it doesn't look like they will... :( oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

Still not 100% sure I'll be going this wekend but if I am it'll be Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I won't be there this weekend. Gonna wait for my eHobby order to arrive before I go again, and it hasn't even been dispatched yet cos of the Chinese new year :( Hopefully I'll be there next weekend.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

My Tm G3 SG1 arrives on friday.
    Cant make it saturday cause of the rugby and my dads birthday,but ill be there sunday.
    I know the SG1 is pretty big to use in CQB but ive got my shotgun as back up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

what kind of shotty ya got Rob?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Its an old one my bro bought on holidays.Its only a springer but performs fantasticly,20 round mag and a decent range.perfect back up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Shotties rule :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

N.O.I.P. wrote:
    Well I'm all for heading up on saturday, If needs be I can avoid O'Connell Street etc but I dont see why I should have to change my plans just because someone might want to start some trouble. If rioting starts then heres hoping spitfire and his crew are given free reign to crack skulls until it stops

Now now, we cant have talk like that........;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

Ill be dragging a few friends up on sunday.

Do i need to pre-book with nonex or just turn up?

pre-book rentals

how do we pre book.
    Will Sat still go ahead, dosnt look like much going

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

doesnt like ill make saturday either tbh, still not feeling great after that flu i had last week, might pop along on sunday though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Red Yama

I'm waiting for my AK and inconspicuous camo to arrive, so you can rest easy this weekend, no psycho :p. Next weekend, however...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Well, there seems to be 10 interested in total so far. Which would be an ideal number for that place. No way we could all head on the same day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

stuck in work this weekend, but planning on heading there next weekend

there will be more then just us going remember. Not everyone thats turns up will be on boards.

Master of the Universe

who else? More or less everyone who went last time was either from boards or somehow linked to boards through a member. That or else ASI.

There were a few walk on kids. But that was it really.

Going on sunday , bringing 2 with me.Hope we make up the numbers

Master of the Universe

Robster wrote:
    Going on sunday , bringing 2 with me.Hope we make up the numbers

Excellent! :)

thats who i ment, people will bring people along and there could be some there on the day again

Sorry guys but how do I book the rentals for Sat?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Pm nonex :D

Cool, Thx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Will also be there saturday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement