Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭niallispuresex

vtec wrote: »
    i know someone with a bit of land in mallahide so I might go up there and give it a few rounds through it, i live in town though and its a bit far to go just to do a test.,lol

were you up there today neil?
    Sure you live in a bell tower, just go postal on the people below yea.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Necron99

^BIG GIRLIES!!!^

Don't be suprised next time I'm up at HRTA and on your team that you get shot in the back alot mate, even when not playing haha :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Is HRTA open this Sat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

So did Paul put the bus in or is it still stuck in the safe zone? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

So did Paul put the bus in or is it still stuck in the safe zone? :p
    Guy at the IAA Agm said it was still in the safe zone last sat.

• Advertisement

Guy at the IAA Agm said it was still in the safe zone last sat.

awww :(:(:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

is HRTA on this saturday anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

is HRTA on this saturday anyone?

As far as I know it is. Why do you think it isnt?

Personally I'm more worried about it being open on the 22nd I was supposed to go to a wedding but said I was busy..... Airsoft > wedding :p

As far as I know it is. Why do you think it isnt?

Picked up a glock at MIA the other day and one of the lads mentioned it might be closed in the runup to Christmas. Thankfully not it appears!

• Advertisement

yeah i thought paul might have a life outside of HRTA and need to do christmas stuff like everyone else.,:p,lol with a bit of luck the weather will be decent.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

yeah i thought paul might have a life outside of HRTA and need to do christmas stuff like everyone else.,:p,lol with a bit of luck the weather will be decent.,
    not only do i have christmas stuff i all so having my wedding on the 26, yes the day after christmas.
    theres no bad weather just bad clothing;)

best of luck with it man, but you'd better get out and enjoy the next couple of weeks before ya get tied down for the rest of your life., :D

edit, did ya have any luck moving the bus in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

Hey guys, just bought my first airsoft rifle (vsr-10) and back up pistol (G18c) would love to join a team and get-a-shotting,i have been to the HRTA once and was wondering if a "sniper" *ahem* could find a home? so the question really is when you guys skirmish? and is a ghille suit pushing it abit? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

If you want to get into being a fulltime sniper on a team I'd say go for a ghillie suit. One of my teammates has one and they really work well, much higher concealment then simple camos but a reduced mobility, not a problem for a sniper though.

Fiach Dubh wrote: »
    If you want to get into being a fulltime sniper on a team I'd say go for a ghillie suit. One of my teammates has one and they really work well, much higher concealment then simple camos but a reduced mobility, not a problem for a sniper though.

And they can be sodding hot in the summer.

Pay someone to follow you with a fan :D

Fiach Dubh wrote: »
    Pay someone to follow you with a fan :D

lolz:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Many going to HRTA this weekend?
    (Saturday 15th)

lol, is there a space out there on any team for a sniper? do any of the teams have a website , and as regards the HRTA, can i just turn up and shoot or do i need to book in with teams already playing?

• Advertisement

Many going to HRTA this weekend?
    (Saturday 15th)

Definately might go :rolleyes:

lol, is there a space out there on any team for a sniper? do any of the teams have a website , and as regards the HRTA, can i just turn up and shoot or do i need to book in with teams already playing?

You can just turn up. Any of the teams will be happy to give a shake so you can get a feel for the game and you can decide on which team you'd like to join.

what time you guys going down at ,would be great to meet and talk bout all this, and "perv" at all your weapons

Not sure if I'll be there this Saturday, I may be. We usually turn up about an hour before kickoff, around 10 am.

ah crap there might be the problem i work till one on a sat :( . does anyone go on a sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Well summer only lasts 2 weeks. He'll be fine the other 50 weeks.

Well summer only lasts 2 weeks. He'll be fine the other 50 weeks.

lol,aint that the truth. think ill just call round to M.I.A on sat and get some standard camo gear. will head for HRTA next sat (22nd) you wont miss me ill be the noob sniper looking scared lol

lol,aint that the truth. think ill just call round to M.I.A on sat and get some standard camo gear. will head for HRTA next sat (22nd) you wont miss me ill be the noob sniper looking scared lol

could be anyone by that discription.,lol., you can still go to hrta on saturday for the half day., i think its about 2ish., until about 4-5.,

could be anyone by that discription.,lol., you can still go to hrta on saturday for the half day., i think its about 2ish., until about 4-5.,

well then ill be the 6' 5" sniper in brand new camo gear ,lol,feel free to say "hi" i promise i wont shot you .....and thx for info bout half day,see you all saturday week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

might just go to do a bit of marshalling ,ifs its ok with nonex ,and give the p90 a run out,
    flashingbluelite il have a chat with ya on saturday i know a team looking for a sniper you might be intrested

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement