Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

Gatling wrote: »
    might just go to do a bit of marshalling ,ifs its ok with nonex ,and give the p90 a run out,
    flashingbluelite il have a chat with ya on saturday i know a team looking for a sniper you might be intrested

prob wont be down till sat 22nd,will try this sat but need to pick up some camo gear ,no good being a bad shot AND sticking out like a sore thumb lol.... would be very interested in joining team looking for sniper... :D like i said you wont miss me in HRTA big,tall guy with vsr-10 looking down the barrel,looking confused :confused: thx gatling

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

prob wont be down till sat 22nd,will try this sat but need to pick up some camo gear ,no good being a bad shot AND sticking out like a sore thumb lol.... would be very interested in joining team looking for sniper... :D like i said you wont miss me in HRTA big,tall guy with vsr-10 looking down the barrel,looking confused :confused: thx gatling

yaa dont have to have camo, you can wear whatever ya like, loads do.,

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

i wouldnt worry bout looking confused down the sights of a vsr , its better than looking confused after being hit in the head with a bb fired from a vsr ,and not knowing what sneeky git did it

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

vtec wrote: »
    yaa dont have to have camo, you can wear whatever ya like, loads do.,

Oh???!! well i mite just get some anyway as im a bit like that lol, if anything it looks the part!!! and i have spend the past 30 mins zeroing my scope so i need to look good on my "first" day,like school first impressions last :D lol, thx for all info guys looking forward to chatting to you at HRTA,my name is keith in cause you see me there,thx again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Who is going to be there on saturday?
    I will be there with my bro and a friend as it has been far too long since my last visit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

:(

Christmas work party is the day before, so free booze=no HRTA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Me and the young lad will be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I think the one question we all have for Paul is what is the wedding suit made out of DPM, Woodland, Marpat or god forbid ACU :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

Is Airsoft even on this week???

Why wouldnt it be on this weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I'll probably be there this weekend

you will be able to tell who i am i my camo doenst match too well:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rogaine

Wont Be there this Saturday, will be arriving back from Latvia on Saturday, Christmas Party.
    I just saw some videos on YouTube about an in door skirmishing site in HRTA, was that in the old site or is it still there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

old

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Rogaine wrote: »
    Wont Be there this Saturday, will be arriving back from Latvia on Saturday, Christmas Party.
    I just saw some videos on YouTube about an in door skirmishing site in HRTA, was that in the old site or is it still there?

Thats the old site :( but we do kinda have a bus now :p

the old one had indoor? class!, I was never in the old one but sounds good., i should be there on sat myself.,

who starts all these its closed saturday rumours

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Necron99

Gatling wrote: »
    who starts all these its closed saturday rumours
    THE RUMOUR FAIRY!
    CONv0518.jpg

i think it was when i asked was it open, and someone replied, "why wouldnt it be"., coz its nearly christmas and we all have lives!!!.,:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

vtec wrote: »
    i think it was when i asked was it open, and someone replied, "why wouldnt it be"., coz its nearly christmas and we all have lives!!!.,:p

I think I got in before you with a simple is HRTA open this Sat question. (I only do it to add to my number of posts I'm going for the coveted three stars :rolleyes:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

It is indeed open this Saturday, was talking to Paul today.
    We're heading down at long last, it's been too long. Looking forward to it. :)

Steve

hoplite wrote: »
    I think I got in before you with a simple is HRTA open this Sat question. (I only do it to add to my number of posts I'm going for the coveted three stars :rolleyes:)

lol, trying to up the post count huh., tut tut.,:p whats this stars talk? never heard about it.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

We'll also be there Sat, so should be a good crowd!

you skirmishing that day or just bringing stuff? ill take a bag of those KSC BBs off your hands if your there on sat.,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Nice, how many of ye are heading up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

Well at the moment only myself but Im bringing two others. If I clean out the car you could probably jump in if you want?

We can bring stuff up, but it'd have to be ordered in advance.

Well at the moment only myself but Im bringing two others. If I clean out the car you could probably jump in if you want?

I'll take it if its going man. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Just to clear up, what's the lower age limit for HRTA now, is it 16?

Just to clear up, what's the lower age limit for HRTA now, is it 16?

Still 14 as far as i know.

• Advertisement

any lifts going from southside /tallaght

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement