Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Still 14 as far as i know.

Thanks Hivemind.
    Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Have the numbers hit 65 again any week? MIGHT make it up next weekend (22nd) but im on temporary lay off ATM so moneys tight. Feckn Xmass. Still gonna get a nade launcher though :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Arcto, is this nade launcher for your SG1?
    Ill have pics next week of an M203 on mine
    so you can judge its looks then if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Foxy-07

Dose any one no were i would be able to get cheap camo in Dublin city or south Dublin. As saturday will be my first time at HRTA and would like to have camo because i do not have any.

thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭fourtycoats

I was thinking of putting up a list of spare cammo suits for sale so what are you after and what size? I will list Marpat, desert and green versions(both Medium regular), Taiwanese woodland(medium), Brit DPM(various sizes and styles) Indonesian urban(small size) and a few others when I get around to looking at them. PM me if interested. I live in Wicklow so could meet around Dublin or Wicklow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

I was thinking of putting up a list of spare cammo suits for sale so what are you after and what size? I will list Marpat, desert and green versions(both Medium regular), Taiwanese woodland(medium), Brit DPM(various sizes and styles) Indonesian urban(small size) and a few others when I get around to looking at them. PM me if interested. I live in Wicklow so could meet around Dublin or Wicklow.

there is an "adverts" section for this stuff matey. Pop this up in that section and you'll be sold out in no time.

DPM especially ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

fourtycoats: as Hivemind pointed out, there is an adverts section here for selling airsoft related materials, please use that if you wish to sell things...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Foxy-07 wrote: »
    Dose any one no were i would be able to get cheap camo in Dublin city or south Dublin. As saturday will be my first time at HRTA and would like to have camo because i do not have any.

thanks for the help

you dont realy need it, but theres plenty of army surplus kinda shops around the capel st/mary street area in town.,

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

transport required for the morning ,any spare seats in cars, southside or city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

That was a great laugh today lads.... shooting Martin in the back of the head and bang killing him was just beautiful :D:D:D:D:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

That was a great laugh today lads.... shooting Martin in the back of the head and bang killing him was just beautiful :D:D:D:D:p:p

Yup...good fun indeed. My first time back at HRTA in weeks.

Unfortunately, my TM G3-SG1 has stripped it's gears. That's two of my fairly newish TM's that have stripped their gears. Grrrr. I'm buying clones in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Unfortunately, my TM G3-SG1 has stripped it's gears. That's two of my fairly newish TM's that have stripped their gears. Grrrr. I'm buying clones in future.

Thats the way:D

Ah i see you've come over to the dark side, welcome, it's cosy around here, slip on a comfy pair of shoes and enjoy the clone goodness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

In the interest of friendly good fellowship, I will admit that that was one sweet piece of sniper work. That bang kill nearly made me do something my parents spent months trying to teach me not to do...............
    Congratulations CM and spotter.

You have 1 day to gloat.

HAHA <3 Martin :D:D:D

The thing tomorrow is it just for the contractors or will it be an average day at hrta?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

The thing tomorrow is it just for the contractors or will it be an average day at hrta?

It's for everyone who wants to show up.

might turn up for giggles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

what is it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

liamo333 wrote: »
    what is it?

liamo theres a green scarf/scrim thingy in the cabin belonged to you up there, we found it in the ditch in the lane.,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Fair play to who ever shot me square in the nose 30 secs after the 2nd last game started, didn't need any ecouragement to take that hit!! :D

aye, someone got me with a nice shot in the lip through the pallets toward the end of the day too, went very numb and tingly for a while with the cold :)

i heard you taking that hit ,ouch, good craic today the morning games were good with a little twist, oh love the welts on 4 on my knuckles ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 the_one

i noticed today at the end of the day at hrta that there was some confusion about the blind firing rule so i had a look at the hrta website and it does not give a discription of what blind firing is. i found this (20 "Blind-firing" is strictly prohibited.
    - "Blind-firing" is the simultaneous act of intentionally firing a weapon from a covered or concealed position without amply aiming the weapon) on this website http://airsoftgames.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=3 i hope this clears up some of the confusion. i'm not making any point about who was right or wrong just just trying to clear it up a bit.

games end on the field ,boards is bad enough lately with politics dont need silly going on and on, i know you feel agrieved but at the end of the marshals make the calls, there was a few ppl given talks to today for various reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Starting to get withdrawl symptoms, hvent had a game in weeks due to work.
    Whats the story with next weekend? any thing planed?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Picture of the day:

doll.jpg

I just spent 2 hours cleaning my gear after falling head first into a pile of mud after 10 minutes play. :)

Steve

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Picture of the day:

http://www.airsofteire.com/doll.jpg

I just spent 2 hours cleaning my gear after falling head first into a pile of mud after 10 minutes play. :)

Steve

WTF?

someone please explain to me whats going on there?
    Havent been to a skirmish in a while , what are you guys getting up to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

hahah:D WTF

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

kdouglas wrote: »
    aye, someone got me with a nice shot in the lip through the pallets toward the end of the day too, went very numb and tingly for a while with the cold :)

Could have been me I riddled the pallets after I saw you going down in to cover there untill you put the hand up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement