Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Looks like I'll be seeing HRTA again for the first time in almost a year in a few weeks. I'll be moving back to Meath before the new year so I'll be there a lot again in the future. As such I'm asking, when are you opened after new years? I'm assuming there'll be a few days off planned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

now that is great news dex you can put a new power pack in that tank and my hover caft for me:D
    hrta will be open as there are no days off planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'm headed back to Dublin to work on gas-turbine engines again. You want me to pick you up any spares? Maybe a few gallons of JP-4 aviation fuel? In as serious a note as my inebriated (you have no idea how many tries that took to spell correctly given my state) mind will allow, if there are any installations or equipment for the site you want built or rigged I'd be happy to do them for you since I'm now going to be in the vicinty

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

hey all, offering lift to HRTA whenever its on. actually heading there in about 10 mins so ill offer same to all i meet there,i live in blackrock so ill be going m50 so let me know where you are in the world and im sure we can come to some arrangement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Once again, the Gods of Family Strife throw lightening bolts at me.

I wont be able to make HRTA today...sorry to the guys who were expecting me to bring goodies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

Shiva wrote: »

I wont be able to make HRTA today...sorry to the guys who were expecting me to bring goodies.

Was down there at 10:30 till 1 and found out you were not coming!

After seen the Action today in HRTA i want to play ASAP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Shiva wrote: »

Tony any chance of getting the stuff off you tomorrow? or some other day before Christmas?

Tony any chance of getting the stuff off you tomorrow? or some other day before Christmas?

Was hoping todo the same!! Want my stuff asap :)

Anyone know were i can buy Krylon® Camouflage Paint with Fusion Technology
    in Dublin or Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

kiwi84000 wrote: »
    Was hoping todo the same!! Want my stuff asap :)

Anyone know were i can buy Krylon® Camouflage Paint with Fusion Technology
    in Dublin or Ireland

Somebody mentioned it was going out of production.

All the reviews i seen said it was the best stuff for Painting youur gun with!.

Thanks for the heads up mate

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

great games today, the turn out wasnt as high as previous times but it was cool none the less., the grand finale at 5 o clock was brilliant! but then most of you would have left by then.,lol.,:p

A little taster of what happened at hrta in the last game.,:) I have loads of video but it was very dark and this internet connection is very slow.,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

damn you!! cant believe i missed the fireworks :(

vtec wrote: »
    A little taster of what happened at hrta in the last game.,:) I have loads of video but it was very dark and this internet connection is very slow.,

Grrr, stupid lack of a driver...cant wait till I have my own car....:mad:

lol., i wasnt at home when i uploaded that last night, ill try get some more up later but the sound doesnt do it justice., it sounded like hell was comming to earth.,lol

oh and KD, i finally got youtube vids to work.,lol, is it the same for linking vid from bebo/egg?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

MIA are stocking it aren't they? I heard that too mind you... :rolleyes:

yeah thats right., Krylon is just a brand though, theres plenty of paints you could use and get the same results.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Just wanted to say that I made my first visit to HRTA on Saturday gone. I wasn't there for very long :( (wife had plans which required my attendance.....stupid marriage :D), but was very impressed with the setup and some of the gear the lads had. Watched some of the gaming footage from last Saturday, made me very jealous. I will definately be back after the new year and hopefully I will have managed to add to my weapons collection by then, felt somewhat in-adequate with my G32c when looking at some of the assault rifles the boys had...no wait... I mean confident...errr, no, damn;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Too late, you are felling inadequate,
    so, is hrta open this sat the 29? if so , i'm heading, ive put a high spped motor into my p90 which i'm dieing to try out(finaly, no stock parts left)

i asked paul and he said they hadnt planned any closing days.,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

business as usaul paul will be on honeymoon , mel is operating as usual

So who is going this weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

So who is going this weekend?

I should be there hopefully:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

if this cold/chest infection/flu or whatever the hell i have clears up, ill be there to test out the new barrel in the p90 :p, if it doesn't, ill probably drop out in the afternoon anyway for a chat and a cup of tea :)

kdouglas wrote: »
    if this cold/chest infection/flu or whatever the hell i have clears up, ill be there to test out the new barrel in the p90 :p, if it doesn't, ill probably drop out in the afternoon anyway for a chat and a cup of tea :)

It seems like someone is sick every week :(:(

I should be there too, have to run around a bit and work off the christmas dinner,.lol

Gonna try. Some of the others are away but we have noobs to fill their places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

whats the average attendance for HRTA these days looks like its going really wel

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭hawkeye1000

depends on the weather, most saturdays its between 25 to 40 people. im going myself this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

wow i remember when it was between 10-20 well done. still wish i could go but theres always drogheda i think?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement