Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Think the record is 64 but you'd have to check the exact number.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭hawkeye1000

whats the drogheda site like now. i was up there about 3 months ago just having a look around. is the village up yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I'd be very tempted to go tomorrow if I could get a lift either from swords or town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Boston wrote: »
    I'd be very tempted to go tomorrow if I could get a lift either from swords or town.

Hi mate,

I maybe able to pick you up from Swords in the morning if me and my mates are going, Il let you know later tonight after our " Team Meeting " :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

I'll be there. +2 at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

might be going,
    as far as i know its regulars and ppl with there own gear, mel's not doing rentals until pauls back

Blazher wrote: »
    Hi mate,

I maybe able to pick you up from Swords in the morning if me and my mates are going, Il let you know later tonight after our " Team Meeting " :)

Grand. I can give directions btw from ballydoughal.

any lifts going from coolock or santry lads?

any lifts going from coolock or santry lads?

I live in Santry, Depending on how many is going tomorrow il maybe able to get you in! Don't hold me to it, Il let you know later at about 2200 " 10PM"

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

hey guys hope you all had good Christmas,im heading to HRTA on 29th who need a lift? plz pm me and ill give you my phone number im coming from blackrock,so m50-ish direction so if you ned a lift let me know ill spin on by....

Gatling just wondering if that team where still looking for sniper???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

yeah were still looking for a sniper ,might take that offer of a lift off you ,

Gatling wrote: »
    yeah were still looking for a sniper ,might take that offer of a lift off you ,

i PM-ed you my number plz ring me and we arrange a lift :D

Right lads,

As my Gun is still not in, I wont be able to make it to HRTA tomorrow on less someone is willing to lend me one :)

Sorry if you were looking for a lift!

hey guys hope you all had good Christmas,im heading to HRTA on 29th who need a lift? plz pm me and ill give you my phone number im coming from blackrock,so m50-ish direction so if you ned a lift let me know ill spin on by....

Gatling just wondering if that team where still looking for sniper???

Are you're going through swords at around 9:45 ?

Are you're going through swords at around 9:45 ?

ill if you need me PMing you my number now give me a shout

Then we meet on the main street in swords village at approx 9:45 (thats when the bus is meant to get there) then.

Then we meet on the main street in swords village at approx 9:45 (thats when the bus is meant to get there) then.

ill be in swords town center at 9.45 give me a call when you there,you have the number :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Anyone know if mel has BBs up there tomorrow? I havent got any left.,

vtec wrote: »
    Anyone know if mel has BBs up there tomorrow? I havent got any left.,

i got 1500 ish .20g you if you need , "a friend in need" ...and all that got some .28g for chrimbo from friend wanna try them in vsr,slow and accurate (probably hurt like hell in CQB lol)

nice one man, i might take you up on that if mel dont have any., will give you a few quid for them too., :)

• Advertisement

nice one man, i might take you up on that if mel dont have any., will give you a few quid for them too., :)

i wouldnt dare take any money for them,just dont shoot me lol will see you tomorrow then,remember 6'5" sniper cant miss me lol,cya then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I need to get BB's there tomorrow - Mel should have them ok... I hope.

I must have wasted about 2000 of the little blighters on christmas evening - destroying pesky beer cans!! Great fun tho.:D:D:D

Now, hope I still fit into the camo and vest for tomorrow:o:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭I.A.S. Ltd.

Should be up with a gang on the 5th, hope to see you all there.

class day up there today., im completey burnt out and i still have to go out tonight., my boots weigh about a stone each after all that water., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

class day up there today., im completey burnt out and i still have to go out tonight., my boots weigh about a stone each after all that water., :D

Hahaha i didnt even think about the rain the last few days id say it was more trouble not sinking then not getting hits:p

Evolute wrote: »
    Hahaha i didnt even think about the rain the last few days id say it was more trouble not sinking then not getting hits:p

it wasnt actually that bad today., it was nice and suny for a lot of the day believe it or not., I ended up in the sludgey river thing trying to get the manaquin/hostage.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

was looking forward to going this weekend, instead in bed dieing with the flu, but i'm off next weekend so should be there for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

So who wants pics of what happened to my tooth? :p
    NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE BLOODY THINGS! :p
    http://s2.supload.com/free/DSC01521-20071229121121.jpg/view/

Should be going to the thingy soon enough \o/ still a sad panda tbh :(

jesus man wat happened 2 you. thats nasty!!!!

• Advertisement

jeezzus neil, did that happen after i was gone?., must have been very close for that one huh.,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement