Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 GUNN

Hey great day out today, Dave that Website I mentioned is MFWargame.com

Cheers Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I went and bang killed a lad and because I snuck up on him I must of given him a fright because he spun around and aimed high bang in the tooth

It was a mistake could have happened to anyone tbh I'm just happy it wasn't the very front ones if it was those I would have been a good bit more pissed off them it was :(

And if the lad that shot me is reading this don't worry its all cool I'll be getting it sorted soon enough hopefully the bloody emergency dentist person calls back soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Monkey,

As was explained to Whupass on the very first day at HRTA - DO NOT GRIN AT THE ENEMY

... seriously, it only aggravates them.

+1 Purple heart for Monkey

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol just picturing it now, big evil grin as he sneaks up behind him.,

Ive done that a few times where people sneak up on ya and you shout them out of instinct really.,

It wasn't a grin.... it was an over bite :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

It's looking a lot better now that all the blood that was on your lips has been cleaned up a bit, still a stinger though I'll bet. I think I'll be wearing my full mask for a while, well that or trying to source myself a camo gum shield.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

So who wants pics of what happened to my tooth? :p
    NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE BLOODY THINGS! :p
    http://s2.supload.com/free/DSC01521-20071229121121.jpg/view/

Should be going to the thingy soon enough \o/ still a sad panda tbh :(

On the other hand; Chicks dig the gunshot wounds.:D

Only if it leaves a nasty scar

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

sweet baby jesus and the donkey im off to buy 2 friggen masks made of titanium on ebay...that looks friggen scary dude...yep definite purple heart territory...

salute the brave one...

note to self...never ever bang kill....

christ you are lucky he didnt clock you with the friggen barrel!!!

Just got the call back from the dental hospital sounds like the tooth can be reattached I have an appointment for Monday morning \o/

until then more whiskey! it tastes better then it used to although I think I'm not supposed to drink it :p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

That's the ticket, drink yer problems away, just like the rest of us, I dub thee Rummy Monkey!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Holy sh1t thats pretty sore looking. Gum shields all around!

Arcto wrote: »
    Holy sh1t thats pretty sore looking. Gum shields all around!

pretty soon we'll be going out in Mr Blobby suits.,lol,
    I got shot in the ear today aswell, now i have a swolen fat lookin ear and a normal one.,lol

vtec wrote: »
    pretty soon we'll be going out in Mr Blobby suits.,lol,
    I got shot in the ear today aswell, now i have a swolen fat lookin ear and a normal one.,lol

Pics or stfu :p

Only if it leaves a nasty scar
    ALL SCARs are nasty. Have you seen them? they look look like someone carved up a cricket bat and stuck an M-series mag underneath.

Yak!

I really am amazed that your sister is a nurse and your hate even a little scar :p:p

hes talking about the SCAR, as in the gun,.lol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

thank guys for a great first day,learned a few things today num 1:getting a g36c, num 2: need full face mask and most important num 3 : DONT SMILE !!!! lol anyway hope cheeky is ok,and see you all next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Just got the call back from the dental hospital sounds like the tooth can be reattached I have an appointment for Monday morning \o/

until then more whiskey! it tastes better then it used to although I think I'm not supposed to drink it :p:p:p

For gallant bravery in not kicking the crap out of the muppet who did it, and for courage under fire while maintaining the AIRSOFT code of HONOUR, we award you the golden mask (okay cheap plastic)....yours to keep until the next person who isnt wearing a mask looses a tooth...

hooyeh!

622.jpg

and for the wound

purpleheart.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Typical wrt the bang kill being ignored.

• Advertisement

Boston wrote: »
    Typical wrt the bang kill being ignored.
    Accidents happen in a blink of an eye. I also know that the guy who pulled the trigger feels like a steaming pile of....right now because of it. Just ease up there ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

At least no one has suggested Pistol Duel yet. I never saw the point in them...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Arcto wrote: »
    At least no one has suggested Pistol Duel yet. I never saw the point in them...

Depends if you are naked or not during the duel.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Depends if you are naked or not during the duel.

Ahh yes, I hope I get one of them. The last one I was in we both ran out of ammo and neither of us managed to hit each other. Which by chance explained the original dispute very well.

As for the ignored bang kill. Twice I was bang killed so far and twice nerves have put my finger to the trigger. I apoligised both times but fair play to monkey for relising this happens.

On a side note, I will be up at HRTA next weekend and if you want I will throw some cash your way for the dentist bills. We can start a HRTA chipped tooth fund. A tenner fom 20 people is 200 quid, which might take some of the sting away? Just a thought.

Lads lads don't call the guy a muppet or anything he doesn't deserve it it was an accident he got a fright and shot high I've done myself on more then one occasion and I know I'm not the only one

Don't beat yourself up krazy, its the risk we all take by just wearing eye protection.

Don't beat yourself up krazy, its the risk we all take by just wearing eye protection.

On a side note, what age are you?

23, we're met, and I know neil.

Edit; I get now why you asked.

23, we're met, and I know neil.

Edit; I get now why you asked.

lol, cool. I was curious and a little drunk. Still not sure if I'm older then you though.

• Advertisement

Yea are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement