Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

ll defo be there alvin t have you got a spare batt for g36,as i fried my already (dont ask,and dont follow directions in manual on how to load batt, :( how do you say short circuit in japan???
    Sure. I'm only dropping up to chrono the new HK416, I'll charge up a spare battery. You can hold on to it for the day, I'll collect it next saturday if you have one by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

Sure. I'm only dropping up to chrono the new HK416, I'll charge up a spare battery. You can hold on to it for the day, I'll collect it next saturday if you have one by then.

cheers martin,kindness has a name....see you sat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Hey Alvin,
    Dont use that yoke on semi, It gets stuck on full auto:D

liamo333 wrote: »
    Hey Alvin,
    Dont use that yoke on semi, It gets stuck on full auto:D
    There's a semi?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I've torn something in my knee so I'm on crutches and out of action, won't be heading along, ah well, at least it'll keep me out of the rain...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

ouch .how long are you out for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Just a quick question, is full camo needed at hrta?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Dunno, hopefully not too long. I need to get back on my feet as soon as possible coz I'm supposed to be teaching snowboarding in Kiltiernan and January is one of the worst months to be out of action. I'm not gonna rush things though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

seamus-2k7 wrote: »

No not really , decent footwear and warm clothing are a must though.
    Full camo is helpfull but most dark colours will do ya for your first few skirmishes

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

seamus-2k7 wrote: »

No, I've played in all sorts of clothes and it makes no differance. Friend of mine was in a fleese with orange sleeves and he was as hidden as anyone else when lying in a ditch. In a sniper game I was wearing sunglasses, dark gray fleese, jeans and trainers. I was standing in a ditch and they saw my hand in the end (on the 2nd sweep after mssing me the first time!)

Most games involve running from cover to cover and all the cammo in the world wont help with that. Good boots, warm clothes as has been said and spare clothes for going home in isn't a bad idea.

• Advertisement

Anyone been talking to Paul, one of my friends as been trying to ring for the last couple of days to book in some rentals but the phone is off?

Hes in egypt.

Someone else seemed to think he was back. Anyone know wha the story is for rental bookings so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

liamo333 wrote: »
    Hes in egypt.

id take it he wont be there tomorow then

Dont think so, Mel's running the show.

Anyone a number for her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Rew wrote: »
    Anyone a number for her?

Yeah, but I'm not giving it out. PM your number, and I'll text it to her and tell her you want to book rentals.

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, but I'm not giving it out. PM your number, and I'll text it to her and tell her you want to book rentals.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Rew wrote: »
    Cheers

No probs - text sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

Shiva, I PM'ed you as well.

• Advertisement

She got in contact. no rentals while pauls is away it seems. Not to worry i'll get the lads together some other w/e

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theburi

hmm, not good. Can't go then.
    Can somebody rent me an aeg tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yeah, see paul organises all the rental kit so I suppose she wouldn't know the ins and outs of gear. Hope many dont turn up looking to rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

hope there's good numbers in the morning ,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

i'll be there, providing its not pouring rain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Ill be there too ditto on the rain part though :D Although ill be there wrapped up well this time:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

if its as windy tomorrow as it is now im gonna keep my back to it and my gun will be firing about 10Joules.,lol
    see ya'll tomorrow peeps.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Sorry guys **** happened in the family again so ill be missing from hrta for a while. Apologies.

penguin-o7 wrote: »
    Good day today not as many as i thought would be there though
    Few misshaps
    Blowing up my charger and the likes
    and thanks to Defenderdude it looks like my arse has chickenpocks:rolleyes:
    Want to rephrase that?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

penguin-o7 wrote: »
    Good day today not as many as i thought would be there though
    Few misshaps
    Blowing up my charger and the likes
    and thanks to Defenderdude it looks like my arse has chickenpocks:rolleyes:

oh so that was you with the M14 then., was gonna make a joke about the spotty arse but ill leave it at that.,lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement