Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

Want to rephrase that?

why offensive:confused:
    vtec wrote: »
    oh so that was you with the M14 then., was gonna make a joke about the spotty arse but ill leave it at that.,lol

yeah maybe thats for the best:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

So who's gonna be there Saturday?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I should be there,. have to test new spring in the M4., (anyone got any O rings by any chance?)
    Neil i didnt know ya had a G36k, just saw it in "photos of your airsoft equip". I Hope it breaks on ya again and i can scurge you for the handrail., :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

ill be there this sat...as for the weather ??? lets just hope its dry Alvin T and defenderdude i have your batteries for you respectfully , and thx you guys for the loan.....and just bout night shoot! when we getting put in teams? would be nice to get a few day time games in before i have to feel my way round at night,blind,with some guys i dont know!!! :confused::o and whats the story with team radios? sry that enough questions? ...i dunno is it?? oh whatever.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'll be making an appearance. Whether the SPR or G36 will or not is up to An Post and whether or not it decides to deliver all the spr accessories or the g36 hop unit in time. "In time" meaning tomorrow. If not I'll be stuck with an MP7 and pistol.

Lot's of rushing for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

I'm gonna be there
    just have to organize a liftage for myself first
    first skirmish in ages
    who cares if it rains!:D

oh and hawkeye I still haven't gotten the luminous pink earmuffs yet
    might clash with the ACU:D

I should be there,. have to test new spring in the M4., (anyone got any O rings by any chance?)
    Neil i didnt know ya had a G36k, just saw it in "photos of your airsoft equip". I Hope it breaks on ya again and i can scurge you for the handrail., :p:D

Lol its my brothers one that needs some love from some lube :p:p

Lol its my brothers one that needs some love from some lube :p:p

lol,. sorry mate, im taken and i dont swing that way,.
    :p:D

i hope it breaks on him anyway., then remind him about fixing his sniper and he might feel generous.,:p :D

Lol he might say thank you :D..... If ever goes again he hasen't been at HRTA for about 2 months now! He keeps saying "its too cold and wet!!" wanker!!! :P This weather is better then the summer! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

i got 2 boxes of metric and imperial o-rings during the week, ill bring them with me

• Advertisement

thanks KD, :)
    did you buy them over here or from the net? i couldnt find any.,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I was going to HRTA this sat, but 2 problems arose.

1. The replacement gears for my G3 still haven't arrived despite being ordered from the UK over a week ago.
    2. I'll be in the wrong country :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

should be fit for a few games on saturday ,might wear the new MARPAT

ill be there, nice and warm in my new fleece lined multicam jacket :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

heading up there tomorrow. does anyone have a taxi no from swords ?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

jinko wrote: »

Swords Local Cabs 8408844

I'll be there for the first time in almost 10 months!!! Comeback party!

jinko wrote: »

ask for a driver that has satnav, that way it shouldnt cost you too much and he cant get lost.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

Dont forget if u get urself to Swords there is a mini bus that runs from swords to hrta €5 there and €5 back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

Yay!
    I'm going tomo!
    no more skirmish fever!
    :D

• Advertisement

thanks KD, :)
    did you buy them over here or from the net? i couldnt find any.,

bought them from radionics.ie when i was ordering some other bits, i believe aldi or lidl do them every now and again though

thats a good site, loads of handy stuff on it., :)

I get a lot of stuff from Farnell. I don't deal with Radionics as much as I did in college. Farnell send me their "catalogue" every year and every year the postman says the same thing, "jesus, did you order solid lead?". The catalogue is 4 books totalling just shy of a foot in thickness over all, makes it horrid handy for quickly looking for items.

Is there any point in me bringing a fast charger tomorrow? I don't know if there's power at the new site but this puppy will run off a car battery too.

there is a power there, youd have to make sure its ok to use it though., Ask mel or something?

EDIT: damn, you just reminded me i left my chargers in Clarehall.,

Feel free to use mine if I can get power to her. She's fairly quick.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Theres plugs there you can use, a few peole had chargers going the last day.

NakedDex wrote: »
    Feel free to use mine if I can get power to her. She's fairly quick.

cheers man, Ill probably have another one around somewhere but if i dont sort one ill take you up on the offer.,:)

Checking the weather there, there's a solid chance it'll rain in the evening time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Sounds ominious alright we will have to get loads of game sin in the AM.
    Met &#201 wrote: »
    Saturday will start dry, with sunny spells helping to clear frost and fog during the morning. However, cloud will increase and southeast breezes will begin to freshen by afternoon, with rain arriving in the southwest. During the afternoon, the rain will spread through Munster, Connaught and Leinster, eventually reaching Ulster in the evening. The rain will turn heavy for a time in many places and flooding may occur again in the south. Southeast to south winds will strengthen also but it will become milder everywhere. Highest temperatures 9 to 11 degrees Celsius.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

Liquid Sunshine folks...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement