Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

ah its ireland lads, the weather man is never right,., lol., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I was going off radar images I was looking at. I don't predict it to be that warm either. I doubt it'll reach higher than 5 degrees. Rain to hit sometime around 4 or 5 I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

might bring my flecktarn vest out of retirement,just for the cold weather

Rain or not, I'm looking forward to my first skirmish for almost a year. Plus I finally get to see who the hell you weirdos are

NakedDex wrote: »
    Plus I finally get to see who the hell you weirdos are

lol,.:D:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

cold weather - perfect for trying out that new fleece-lined multicam parka i got

i know, i know, it's like the 3rd time i've mentioned it, but it really is very comfortable :D

not as good as magic flecktarn lol

kdouglas wrote: »
    cold weather - perfect for trying out that new fleece-lined multicam parka i got

i know, i know, it's like the 3rd time i've mentioned it, but it really is very comfortable :D

lol,. wow, a mod spamming,.:p

vtec: it would be spamming if i linked to where to buy them and if i was getting commission for it, but sadly im not :(

gatling: oh you mean the magic flecktarn that makes you hit-deaf :p;)

hit deaf ,i like the phrase kd ,should be ok as long as it doesnt rain

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

keith, pm me some info bout the parka. have been thinkin of getting one.

anyone going for the afternoon ,that i can catch a lift with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Good games up there this morning, hope the weather held out for the afternoon.

I was wondering if anyone found a paintball style full face mask? I left it on the bench outside the office, only remembered when I got home, gonna need it for the night game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I saw your mask under the table there at about 3 or 4 and Mel kinda did a bit of clean up when the rain started so ask next time your up she'll probably have it

Btw anyone find a speedloader like this about the place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

my god it was cold today
    I'm bringin ski gear next week

it rained for the second half of the day, and the safe zone became a swimming pool!
    Rain fecked up my gun too :(

yeah great games today, the hostage rescue and defend game near the end was brilliant.,

KD, the smaller of those 2 O rings works perfectly, it made a huge difference,. I owe ya one man,.;)

I did like that hostage game a lot. The most surreal thing I've ever done is now officially retrieve two arms and a leg and leg it back to a portacabin while under fire, only to be asked if by one of the marshalls if we "had got the crotch"

I did like that hostage game a lot. The most surreal thing I've ever done is now officially retrieve two arms and a leg and leg it back to a portacabin while under fire, only to be asked if by one of the marshalls if we "had got the crotch"

ah crotch jokes, is there anything better?

the mannequin comes in quite handy for games like that :)

Has she got a name? I copped a feel as I was scurrying back with bits of her and felt bad I couldn't apologise formally and shake on it. You know, when we found her hand.

Good seeing everyone there. It was a good day apart from the fact that I now have both of the aeg's I had with me today to repair because neither work anymore and the pistol is missing a spring now too.

You sold me on that P90 too by the way. Next purchase.

vtec wrote: »
    yeah great games today, the hostage rescue and defend game near the end was brilliant.,

KD, the smaller of those 2 O rings works perfectly, it made a huge difference,. I owe ya one man,.;)

had some good games myself too, p90 was working brilliantly as usual

was my first time using a single point sling with it today and it was brilliant, much better than a 3 point or the sg-1 style sling that i got before

also was using a dump pouch to store the massively long p90 mags and it was excellent aswell, if you have all the mags lined up the right way you can re-load very quickly, and putting empty mags back in upside-down allows you to tell just by touch which mags are empty or full

my m4 on the other hand was really not working well for me at all, shots mis-feeding, dropping after 20ft and various other problems led to it being flung about 10ft in the air and away from me as i drew my pistol :p
    (although it just goes to show how strong the metal bodied dboys m4's are, picked it up in the next game and it was still working fine aside from a barrel full of mud)

no problem for the o-rings, not sure what size the smaller of the two was, but ill look it up and probably order a load more in that size

• Advertisement

Has she got a name? I copped a feel as I was scurrying back with bits of her and felt bad I couldn't apologise formally and shake on it. You know, when we found her hand.

Good seeing everyone there. It was a good day apart from the fact that I now have both of the aeg's I had with me today to repair because neither work anymore and the pistol is missing a spring now too.

You sold me on that P90 too by the way. Next purchase.

not sure if the mannequin actually has a name?!?

aye, the p90 is lovely alright, really happy with my setup now, have it exactly as i want it with the afore-mentioned sling and dump pouch

Every gal needs a name, I say someone gets on that pronto. She lucks like a Lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Call her lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

question has to be - did you FEEL Lucky????

.... punk?

She was in 5 parts, that doesn't seem particularly lucky to me? The fact that I shook her hand while it was detached from her body would imply she was wondering exactly where Lady Luck had left her

she was in bits huh?

could call her britney spears then,., ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

vtec wrote: »
    she was in bits huh?

could call her britney spears then,., ;):D

awww vtec that is a new low for jokes :D

RIP comedy on boards :D

:cool::cool::cool:

Haha, very good! She's too skinny though. Maybe it could be Paris Hilton...

On another bright note, the SPR is now working again. It's minus one part but I can fab that up in work.

Now for the MP7...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Haha, very good! She's too skinny though. Maybe it could be Paris Hilton...

On another bright note, the SPR is now working again. It's minus one part but I can fab that up in work.

Now for the MP7...

Whats the story with yours?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

That poor mannequin....the things done to it when it was in Paul's office...
    Lucky isn't the word....
    Also Johnny if you are reading this, please god don't EVER moon in my presence even if it was meant for the people behind me:rolleyes:

Oh and Cheeky Monkey, I apologize again for doing a terrible spray paint job
    I will bring black matte spraypaint next week

on another note, my fuse glowed orange then flashed white!
    It was like something out of ET
    I have magical powers, I can break any gun within a 1 meter distance!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement