Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I remember a guy in our exam hall when I was doing a communication systems exam years back who took one look at the test and made a loud groaning noise that sounded like he was f***ed for the exam. So rather than hang around, he got up on his chair, shouted "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore" and started to do an extract of Riverdance on his desk until he was pulled down. As he was being led out he started claiming, quite loudly "I didn't kill my wife".

I say you do something like that, claim it was stress induced, and you'll be out within 5 minutes with a note to say you can have a free resit when you're ready.

I should be there Saturday, all going well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I'll be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

me too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

NakedDex wrote: »
    I remember a guy in our exam hall when I was doing a communication systems exam years back who took one look at the test and made a loud groaning noise that sounded like he was f***ed for the exam. So rather than hang around, he got up on his chair, shouted "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore" and started to do an extract of Riverdance on his desk until he was pulled down. As he was being led out he started claiming, quite loudly "I didn't kill my wife".

I say you do something like that, claim it was stress induced, and you'll be out within 5 minutes with a note to say you can have a free resit when you're ready.

I should be there Saturday, all going well
    I would do that, but the next resit is this time next year and I plan on being out of there in May!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

so who is going tomorrow ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

lol asked that on wednesday :P

just seen that now ,hopefully a good few turn out

I'm officially backing out of tomorrow do to the fact that I have to go to hospital tomorrow morning and probably stay there until monday/tuesday.

Next weekend for sure though

that doesnt sound good dex, nothing serious

I'll find out in the morning

• Advertisement

GL dex hope its not something bad

Ah I'm sure I'll survive, it's a hospital, what's the worst that could happen.

i wont answer that one,i was in today getting xrayed on whats left of my joints

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

looks like there's going to be a lot of rain tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

ill be seeing you there with my lovely ACU raingear on...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

aw.... perfect weather for my nice comfy fleece multicam jacket and i cant make it :(

finaly get to wear the the desert marpat

ill be seeing you there with my lovely ACU raingear on...
    kdouglas wrote: »
    aw.... perfect weather for my nice comfy fleece multicam jacket and i cant make it :(

You're both show offs.

And I wouldn't have it any other way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

can anyone provide some recent pics of HRTA2? ive not been around for a while for...well....wildly varied and exotic reasons...

however - i still want to see what hrta2 looks like!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

• Advertisement

its stopped bleeding raining,

now get off your fair weather ass'es and get down here ,

It's killing me that I'm not there. But there's nothing I can do about it now! The men in white coat are saying so!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

hello hrta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

kdouglas wrote: »

I think we should have a hit counter for how many times you pimp your fleece multicam ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

6 so far i think :)

ok, ok, ill stop now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

great games today lads., :)
    horrible weather but at least i now know me new boots are water proof.,lol.,
    Cheeky i still have your G36 mag.,;)

I knew I meant to get something off you when you were leaving :p:p

anyone find a GBB mag today ,

yeah was a pretty good day , next week il have grenades for the new launcher:D:D:D

Huzzah for not being in hospital for as long as expected! Also I will be making it next week since I wasn't there today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

ya faker... you just didnt want to get wet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement