Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

NakedDex wrote: »
    I'm sorry I couldn't make it out. My procedure got pushed back by a few hours so I went to MIA's sale in the morning and then on to the surgery. I had intended on being out for the afternoon but stupid doctors and their stupid lunches put paid to that. I'm falling apart for a shooting sesh

Have a speedy recovery dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

aye, good day today alright, brought out my mossberg shotty to give it a whirl, but never got around to trying it out, maybe next time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

kdouglas wrote: »
    aye, good day today alright, brought out my mossberg shotty to give it a whirl, but never got around to trying it out, maybe next time.

Some time around july id say with the curent gas situation.,lol, :D
    was a good laugh alright, pockets are a lot lighter and everything.,

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

vtec when are you posting the pics you took today

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Got out there this afternoon (after about 2 hours of trying to find the place). Fired my M9 at the targets a little but I wasn't ready for skirmishing. Tomorrow however... oh yeah!

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    vtec when are you posting the pics you took today

Will see if i can get them up when i get home, this internet connection is crap., I only have a few pics though, most of it was video., So did you get M60'd today or what?
    lol.,:D

anyone intrested myself and dar are trying to organise a game for tomorrow ,
    yes sunday ,
    please post if you plan on coming out

the only time the M60 got close was when i was holding it

Well, I'll be there tomorrow with a mate of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Gatling, I'll see about getting a lift up, if I can whip one up in the next hour or so I'll go. I missed today so I could do with a fix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

I might head along tomorro for a half day if I can get a lift.
    Is hrta open all Sundays?

• Advertisement

yep.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

If you wheren't there nakeddex, who was the guy I was talking to... naked something anyway.

Highlight for me was the 4 kills I got from behind when I moved into the middle of the enemy. Also, throwing myself in the window of the ghost base.

HRTA will be open if there's enought of us going ,

No I wasn't, was he naked or just calling himself naked. Because if he was actually naked it could have been Johnny. He has a tendency to drop trow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

What time does the half day start(not from morning)? I'll proberbly be going, possibly with some friends.

Some left a harass full of mags in the changing cabin. Paul has it now.

half day from around 13:00 ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

I will try get 5 of us up tomorrow ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Boston wrote: »
    If you wheren't there nakeddex, who was the guy I was talking to... naked something anyway.

Highlight for me was the 4 kills I got from behind when I moved into the middle of the enemy. Also, throwing myself in the window of the ghost base.

You didn't actually kill me. But hey, it worked out fine. I didn't kill you either. That would have been bad. (Bad is ok most of the time - but that would have been cowardly) you're lucky I was fiddling with the radio.

Truth be told, it was a sweet move on your part.
    Congrats.

True i didn't kill yourself, just the other two then doubled back and took out two more up by the hawks base.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Like I said sweet. I couldn't figure out who was on my team or what we were supposed to be doing most of that game. You have a good eye there son.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Some left a harass full of mags in the changing cabin. Paul has it now.

Yeah its mine, rang Paul already so will pick it up next time I am there :)

Did I see you there this afternoon Gandalf?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    What time does the half day start(not from morning)? I'll proberbly be going, possibly with some friends.

Just turn up and stay for as long as you want...you and Mel can work out a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I was meant to go today. Damn sleep requirements got in the way. Kinda annoying that you have to get some sleep every few days.

Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow, but I have stuff to do early in the morning, so I might not show up until 12'ish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

True i didn't kill yourself, just the other two then doubled back and took out two more up by the hawks base.

I fecking seen you coming i couldn't do ****, my gun wouldn't fire i was having feeding problems, The Mid caps i was using would not work,

anyways GG mate,

Unless, by some miracle, I manage to swipe the keys to the mothers car before she leaves with the father for some trip to Dublin they're making tomorrow I won't be able to drive up and there's no busses running prior to 12 (and thats only to the city). There's no lifts from here going either so I'm looking unlikley mate.

anyone definitly going today,

anyone from the southside able for a lift plz

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

feylya wrote: »
    Did I see you there this afternoon Gandalf?

I was the only one wearing Desert Tigerstripe camo...

• Advertisement

Was that you in MIA in the morning?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement