Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Yep, and Derek finally got some of my hard earned cash when I fell in love with the CA M15A1 VN.

It also racked up a fair few kills in HRTA afterwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Ahhh, I thought it was alright. I saw that VN go out and was quite envious.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

gandalf wrote: »
    I was the only one wearing Desert Tigerstripe camo...

Oh right, I thought you would have been the guy with the canon camera., lol, see what assumptions do fellow photography person,:D., I think i was talking to you about vietnam mags.,

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Nope didn't have the camera with me yesterday. Will have it next time I am out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

anyone available to give a lift to hrta from city centre (around o'connell st.) or bray *hopes* :o

can share travel expenses etc

come on lads, help a guy out! :D:o

400th post! wooh!

:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

G-tac looks like a good laugh we really are gonna organise a trip down sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭unit88

looks well setup with the forest and open area's to skirmish on

off topic "but whats the name of that song in the vid"

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

unit88 wrote: »
    off topic "but whats the name of that song in the vid"

Sorry no idea :) just find mp3 track :)

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

blay1 wrote: »
    anyone available to give a lift to hrta from city centre (around o'connell st.) or bray *hopes* :o

can share travel expenses etc

come on lads, help a guy out! :D:o

400th post! wooh!

Hey blay1 , im heading from blackrock if you get a bus from bray to blackrock village i can take you the rest off the way .. to the hrta. so come from bray,ill take you rest of the way to the hrta,si kind what can i say (thanks i wrote that all on my own) the 45 bus leaves bray at 09.45am so if you get that on it would put you in blackrock around 10.15am ill pick you up then PM me and ill give you my number so you can ring me when you there?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

-=AIR=- wrote: »

Nice video Air! Reminds me of all the painful hits from yesterday. The forested area was great fun and looks well on Video.

Hey blay1 , im heading from blackrock if you get a bus from bray to blackrock village i can take you the rest off the way .. to the hrta. so come from bray,ill take you rest of the way to the hrta,si kind what can i say (thanks i wrote that all on my own) the 45 bus leaves bray at 09.45am so if you get that on it would put you in blackrock around 10.15am ill pick you up then PM me and ill give you my number so you can ring me when you there?!

thanks, thats great

thanks, thats great

Id be careful of him if i was you blay., ive heard stories.,;)

:p:D

vtec wrote: »
    Id be careful of him if i was you blay., ive heard stories.,;)

:p:D

you etter be sh1ttin me vtec, he's my lift to my first skirmish :p

meh, i wouldnt worry too much, he says it only really hurts the first time,., ;)

ROFL.,.,

meh, i wouldnt worry too much, he says it only really hurts the first time,., ;)

ROFL.,.,

yeah, haha you laugh it up! :mad: :p

but i hope to see you saturday, i seek you out and give you a very painful

lesson in the form of a hail of bb's :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

any chance i can come too(that is assuming ye are talking about next week.

weeder wrote: »
    any chance i can come too(that is assuming ye are talking about next week.

well next sat was what i asked for, so i think he means next sat

i hope :eek:

heh ok,it would be my first also if he agrees, i can take a bus or train to pretty much anywhere between here and rush/lusk so maybe if i met you in bray and we got the bus to blackrock addn meet him(if he agrees,which im assuming he wont :D)
    i was going to PM you blay about it anyway till i seen flashinbluelight's reply

and just a general question, would one battery do me the day? and how much BB's would the average person use in a day?

heh ok,it would be my first also if he agrees, i can take a bus or train to pretty much anywhere between here and rush/lusk so maybe if i met you in bray and we got the bus to blackrock addn meet him(if he agrees,which im assuming he wont :D)

yeah thats grand, i can meet you.

id say he will agree no problem, pm him about it. :)

hopefully see you saturday

• Advertisement

and just a general question, would one battery do me the day? and how much BB's would the average person use in a day?

yeah i think one battery would do you the day, im hoping it will for me

anyway! and im hoping one mag will too, iv only one for the m14 and shiva cant make it to

hrta !

and about the bb's i think it really depends on your style of play. im going to

take about 3000 with me anyway and they sell them at hrta if you run out.

yeah i think one battery would do you the day, im hoping it will for me

anyway! and im hoping one mag will too, iv only one for the m14 and shiva cant make it to

hrta !

and about the bb's i think it really depends on your style of play. im going to

take about 3000 with me anyway and they sell them at hrta if you run out.

ah crap i hope hoping to get goggles off of shiva , guess ill be renting a mask so

ah crap i hope hoping to get goggles off of shiva , guess ill be renting a mask so

yeah, me too

i was actually hoping to collect my m15 sportsline off him with a few mags too, cos the m14's a bit heavy for a full day but thats gone out the window:(

you can rent a mask for a euro so you'll be grand, theres BBs up there too and a battery should last you the day but if it wastes theres a few people bring fast chargers up and if you ask nicely im sure they'll charge a battery for ya., ;)

but then my balaclava/goggles combo is gone :P

you can rent a mask for a euro so you'll be grand, theres BBs up there too and a battery should last you the day but if it wastes theres a few people bring fast chargers up and if you ask nicely im sure they'll charge a battery for ya., ;)

any chance you could fix my magazine problem while your at it vtec? :o

yeah ill have a look at it. ,what kind of mag is it?

nah its not broke, what i meant was i only have one mag, do you know

anyone that has a lend of a few for an agm m14?

oh right, thats what ya meant.,lol, im not sure, theres usually a few people with M14's there., you can carry a bottle of BBs with ya anyway, I have 2 G36 470 round mags and still bring my BBs with me.,
    with the kind of range on an M14 you shouldnt use a lot of amo anyway,.,

• Advertisement

oh right, thats what ya meant.,lol, im not sure, theres usually a few people with M14's there., you can carry a bottle of BBs with ya anyway, I have 2 G36 470 round mags and still bring my BBs with me.,
    with the kind of range on an M14 you shouldnt use a lot of amo anyway,.,

grand thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement