Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

i will be making a stop in to M.I.A on the way on saturday,just keep that in mind if you want a lift as well, "aiming" to be in HRTA by around midday,maybe little before.

thanks you flashing, your a great chap, i need to get mags!

:cool::cool::cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

vtec if that is your real name i hope....no no i pray we on opposite teams for the night shoot cause i got an s-mag for my g36c and all 2500 rounds have your name on them :P

LOL., you already know who i am.,:p
    and were nearly always on the same team.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

vtec wrote: »
    LOL., you already know who i am.,:p
    and were nearly always on the same team.,lol

ritchie???? nw blay we sort you oput in MIA then

ritchie???? nw blay we sort you oput in MIA then

grand thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

blay1 wrote: »
    grand thanks

no harm in ringing them tomorrow and making sure they have mags , cause if they dont they might be able to get them for sat ?!!!

• Advertisement

no harm in ringing them tomorrow and making sure they have mags , cause if they dont they might be able to get them for sat ?!!!

theres a sale on up there, be prepared to come out broke.,lol

yeah iv sent derek a pm,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

However those who can shoot usually get away with 1 battery (a spare in case of failure) and about 3000 BBs.
    It's an AEG, not a firehose.
    Dar wrote: »
    Depends really, sometimes you can go through an insane amount of ammo if you're engaging at long range or suppressing a lot. Given that Rabbit carries a long rifle that sort of ammo usage every once in a while wouldn't surprise me.

Yup, suppressing fire uses ammo like crazy (hehe, get it? sorry, bad pun). I generally use up about 1.5 batteries worth of power per day. A second battery is a must if you ask me. Of course it depends on the capacity of the battery. I bring a 1300 & a 1700 mah battery, but have a 3700 mah as well in case I go trigger happy.

Well I'm off to print another paper target with the name Alvin T Grey written across it.

i never actually need my spare battery, and even if ya do need one theres a few people with fast chargers there that'll charge one for ya if you ask nicely.,

can anyone give a lift back from hrta to bray, or the surrounding areas?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Yup, suppressing fire uses ammo like crazy (hehe, get it? sorry, bad pun). I generally use up about 1.5 batteries worth of power per day. A second battery is a must if you ask me. Of course it depends on the capacity of the battery. I bring a 1300 & a 1700 mah battery, but have a 3700 mah as well in case I go trigger happy.

Well I'm off to print another paper target with the name Alvin T Grey written across it.
    You'll probably need another 7,000 BBs before you hit it too......Best charge an extra battery.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yeah, by brother has a 3600mah for the famas. Really should buy a drum but he's a broke son of a so he couldn't afford the ammo:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

blay1 wrote: »
    can anyone give a lift back from hrta to bray, or the surrounding areas?

thanks

im in the same boat as this man

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

i will be making a stop in to M.I.A on the way on saturday,just keep that in mind if you want a lift as well, "aiming" to be in HRTA by around midday,maybe little before.

vtec so dead.............

il need to ask for a lift ya too ,the rest of the team should be there too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

me an blay have decided to leave it till next saturday instead since flashinblue is staying till 10 and we both sorta wanna get suff from tony, who wont be there this week

Sooo, whos going for the early games this saturday? dunno wheather to go for the halfday from 1ish on and stay for the night game or just go to the night game on its own..,
    hope its not this windy on sat though.,:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I'll probably head down for the whole day..... may aswell :D

Btw I heard theres a chance of snow of Friday!! So bring gloves lads :p

yeah thats right., its good though, the ground gets really hard and not as muddy., are you in the night game neil?

I didnt like apply but I think I'll check it out for giggles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Does anyone know who had the canon camera at HRTA last Saturday? (26th Jan)

• Advertisement

dunno who he was, I thought it was gandalf at first but it wasnt.,

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

Simon. He's with the Ghosts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Is there a point in going this saturday since there is a night op in the evening?
    Anyone planning on going even , im getting itchy...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

I'm might go, I wont be able to go to the night game though:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

I'm heading down in the afternoon for some mayhem. A night game is high on suspense, low on meaningless unfettered general widespread and wholesale destruction.

I need to indulge my inner berserker regularly, or I get rather grumpy.

lol., someones a gears of war fan then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'm gonna be there from about 1ish. Gotta pick some stuff up in MIA on the way but I'll be there. An old friend of mine has always wanted to try it and never had the chance to go. He didn't realise he lives 15 minutes walk from the site until I sent him a Google Earth image of it's location.

His exact words: "Ehh, my house is on that map..."

I just found out its my m8s birthday on Friday so I might go to that which would probably involve heavy drinking(if that bastard child cloaky is there :p) and me passing out in some ditch..... So probably be there in the afternoon :D

sure you'll only be in a ditch in HRTA too so ya might aswell come along anyway., :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Guys where i may whach video from HRTA i find only one.THX!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement