Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

youtube, search for "HRTA".,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

There arent any great vids of HRTA tbh (no offence guys) but heres a few good pics

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/FiachDia/HRTA/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Dr pepper: I shall be in attendance and also maybe Jim no.6

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Confirming: Myself +1 will be there from 1pm

Anyone else for a daylight skirmish? Surely there'll be more numbers than this?

• Advertisement

Don't worry Dex there'll be a good few people there I think my brother (if he's going) will be bringing his m8 so thats an extra 2

I'll be there., looking forward to unleashing the CQB on you lot., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

il be there around 11

Bring it on, I'm using an MP7 too. But I'll also have an SPR (now up and running for the time being) and a new aeg that I haven't field tested yet

well i'll still have me G36 to hose ya with if all else fails., :p., :D

• Advertisement

You haven't seen the "mystery aeg" yet!

In other news, I'm going to have to buy a scope in MIA in the morning because, over 4 weeks after my original order, I still haven't gotten my scope from EbayBanned for my SPR. The sickening part is that I noticed a very similar one to my ordred one in MIA only last week. I could have had it without all this hassle.

Need batteries for my Aimpoint too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

hoa much are BB's on site?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

18e for 5.500 bbs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

There arent any great vids of HRTA tbh (no offence guys) but heres a few good pics
    Cheers:rolleyes:

Here's some good videos
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=AGLk-rnfxYc
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=xpIUpDpocJs
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=0gOVmMBsA24

I won't be there again this weekend,
    hopefully will next weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭steodee

i was up in ballybougal today goin to hrta i followed the directions on the site but couldn't find anything. Where the hell is hrta

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Easiest way I found was go up the M1 (north bound) take the Balbriggan exit, cross over the bridge, turn right, turn right at the pub, follow that road until there is a road to your right (NOT the T junction type thing), follow that round and keep an eye on your right.

im sure i was on the same road as the place does it look like a farm

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Spose you could say that.

it would be better to go with someone who has been there before

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

steodee wrote: »
    i was up in ballybougal today goin to hrta i followed the directions on the site but couldn't find anything. Where the hell is hrta

Basically, head north into Ballybougal, and look for a large yellow house on the right (just after some traffic lights). Turn right at this house. Follow the road along for about 2km and you're there.

Here is a new map:
    http://www.4freeimagehost.com/uploads/80a9348dbc5c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

How was hrta today?

I was supposed to go but at the last minute my lift still hadnt gotten back to me, so I've been dissapointed all day, sigh....

What is the new aeg then Dex?

Basically, head north into Ballybougal, and look for a large yellow house on the right (just after some traffic lights). Turn right at this house. Follow the road along for about 2km and you're there.

yeah i went up that road past three bridges had a look down every lane went all the way up to a cul de sac turned back and had another look. For all i know i was right outside the door. Everything looks the same down there

would be handy for someone to do like a video of the way to HRTA because everyone seems to get lost the first time

thats a pretty good idea neil.,
    good games today lads., :) im knackered after being there since 1., mind you i didnt do much up until about 4 anyway., :D.,
    Does anyone know if any mags were found? I lost a G36 hicap and an M4 high cap.,

M4 you say, I found one in the field and handed it to one of the raptors, but I offered it to you first and you didn't claim it.

sure it was me? I didnt notice? unless i thought ya ment something else.,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

would be handy for someone to do like a video of the way to HRTA because everyone seems to get lost the first time

If I'm going to HRTA next week I'll bring my camera and stop to take some pics at key points on the route.

Could really do with 1-2 signs pointing people to the site (yeah, that's a hint for you Paul)

Could really do with 1-2 signs pointing people to the site (yeah, that's a hint for you Paul)

Can't put signs up on public property.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

vtec wrote: »
    thats a pretty good idea neil.,
    good games today lads., :) im knackered after being there since 1., mind you i didnt do much up until about 4 anyway., :D.,
    Does anyone know if any mags were found? I lost a G36 hicap and an M4 high cap.,

When searching for prize tokens at the end danny found an M4 mag(unsure if it was a high low or mid) in the mud at the contractors base. Handed it in to the office.

Also:
    Missing P90 Mag. If anyone finds/found it please let me know.

Cheers,
    Lethal

• Advertisement

When searching for prize tokens at the end danny found an M4 mag(unsure if it was a high low or mid) in the mud at the contractors base. Handed it in to the office.

Also:
    Missing P90 Mag. If anyone finds/found it please let me know.

Cheers,
    Lethal

That one I'm pretty certain is johnny's

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement