Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

vtec wrote: »
    lol., id feel bad shooting a girl., except giz, she'd be well able to shoot back., :D
    i might bring a friend this sat aswell.,

please tell me giz?? as in giz??? and be honest richie you bring a friend??? ill be there and im bringing two little boys.....no really two young chaps from wexford. see you all tomorrow..giz really now.......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

tut tut., shame on you man., :p

tut tut., shame on you man., :p

and its their first time..........to hrta so lets be nice and when they raise their hands after being hit....only shot them twice more to be sure not your usual "keep shooting till they drop" kinda play,or ill be force to unload on you... the S mag richie...honestly where did they find you??!!!

not your usual "keep shooting till they drop" kinda play,or ill be force to unload on you...

but they didnt say hit that time, just "Arrrrghhh", so have to keep goin til hes hit.,:D
    blay, weeder, if he starts tellin ya how "special" ya are to him again, FOOKIN LEGG ITTT.,

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭niallispuresex

Forgot my spoon bayonet but still got to use my m14 anyway and it worked a treat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

SATURDAY THE 16th NEXT WEEK THAT IS , NEED A FEW VOULINTEERS TO TO HELP DO A BIT OF CLEAN UP AROUND THE SITE ,IN PREPERATION FOR SUNDAYS CHARITY DAY ,MOVING AND STRAIGHTING UP PROPS,AT THE END OF NEXT SATURDAYS SKIRMISH

(didnt realise i was shouting sorry)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Gatling wrote: »
    SATURDAY THE 16th NEXT WEEK THAT IS , NEED A FEW VOULINTEERS TO TO HELP DO A BIT OF CLEAN UP AROUND THE SITE ,IN PREPERATION FOR SUNDAYS CHARITY DAY ,MOVING AND STRAIGHTING UP PROPS,AT THE END OF NEXT SATURDAYS SKIRMISH

(didnt realise i was shouting sorry)

No amount of help is gonna clean up the lake of mud.:p Start praying now that it doesn't rain for the few days leading up to the 17th.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

No amount of help is gonna clean up the lake of mud.:p Start praying now that it doesn't rain for the few days leading up to the 17th.

Yeah, cross your fingers lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

ill give you a hand if i can get a lift that is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

supposed to be woring that sat, but i'll try to get of early and give a hand

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Can anyone tell us if the Neoprene face masks ( http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=82&category_id=8&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26 )coupled with a pair of appropriate goggles, will suit as adequate face protection. I notice on the HRTA website that it says full face protection required and we were wondering if this would sufffice as it would cover the lower face and the goggles cover the eyes and the upper face...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Can anyone tell us if the Neoprene face masks ( http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=82&category_id=8&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26 )coupled with a pair of appropriate goggles, will suit as adequate face protection. I notice on the HRTA website that it says full face protection required and we were wondering if this would sufffice as it would cover the lower face and the goggles cover the eyes and the upper face...

Ehh, you don't need full face protection anymore but I'd advise you do and that kind of thing would probably be one of the best forms of FFP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Right. Cheers for that. I've got one on it's way..

Are goggles only allowed then, at your own risks???.

goggle are allowed if the pc lensed and are closed

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Ah, eventually found my way up to HRTA today. God bless GPS. It was a bit intimidating at the beginning when everyone there was out in full gear. But after a couple of games and got to know the guys, it was just a great laugh. Everyone was very welcoming and a lot of panter. Shame won't be able to get there for the anniversary, I am committed to some paintballing out in Bray...only if I knew.

Still cleaning the mud off my gear....

Sam Fisher wrote: »
    Ah, eventually found my way up to HRTA today. God bless GPS. It was a bit intimidating at the beginning when everyone there was out in full gear. But after a couple of games and got to know the guys, it was just a great laugh. Everyone was very welcoming and a lot of panter. Shame won't be able to get there for the anniversary, I am committed to some paintballing out in Bray...only if I knew.

Still cleaning the mud off my gear....

what were you wearing and using, seen a fair new faces on saturday which is always good

Wasn't there now on Saturday. Only made it today. Was using CA M4, black tactical vest with hip holster. And regrettably, runners and not freakin' boots.

think i was talking to ya at somestage,i didnt play much untill the end myself saving myself for saturday and sunday

What were you using? There was a group of three from the Philipines, another group of three heavily armed who left at around 4pm, then a guys with a CA G36c with a fantastic paintjob, and most people disappear at around 4:30, and only three of us left until the end.

had the p90 .left the camo at home jeans and a green jacket.
    marshalled after lunch with ronan

• Advertisement

painted g36?., that much have been cheeky.,

Gatling - whole yeah, you were leaving and when I was reloading outside the office.

Vtec - yeah, somehow the G36 looked bigger with the camo. Cheeky?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Tuh wouldn't waste my money on a CA G36 :D JG are the I win button :p

Why? (JG over CA) Furthermore, what about TM and KWA? (sorry, a bit off forum topic)

Sam Fisher wrote: »
    Why? (JG over CA) Furthermore, what about TM and KWA? (sorry, a bit off forum topic)

easy answer to that., for the extra 200ish quid the others dont really have any advantage over the JG., mine is refusing to die from whatever i throw at it where other clones would have been dead and gone by now.,:)

easy answer to that., for the extra 200ish quid the others dont really have any advantage over the JG., mine is refusing to die from whatever i throw at it where other close would have been dead and gone by now.,:)

why buy folkswagon when you can buy skoda........i have a CA G36 no troubles whatever suits your budget

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

So who's going Saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

wouldnt mind knowin myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

So who's going Saturday?

i'am going saturday, i think a few are going down to do a bit of seting up on the site.

• Advertisement

yep think me and neil will be bringing stuff the fix up the hawks base.,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement