Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I KEEL YOU!

And by that I mean I'll be there and I'm bringing my MP3 player again. That's right, I'll be dancing again people...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Any updates on the site Paul?
    Chopper/big structure?

Steve

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

hes actually been doing wooden structures for the last few days., havent seen it yet but sounds good.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

the chopper- is a huey -eta = soon:D:D

Lik any good huey, it'll get here. It'll take it's sweet bloody time doing it, but it'll get here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

vtec wrote: »
    hes actually been doing wooden structures for the last few days., havent seen it yet but sounds good.,

Yeah, that sounds like it'll be great. Pity its so har to move thos new containers in.

Oh, quick question: how the hell will the huey trailer fit into hrta. Isn't that gonna be very long? It cant be flown in as its not IAA(aviation not airsoft :)) certified.

Yeah, that sounds like it'll be great. Pity its so har to move thos new containers in.

Oh, quick question: how the hell will the huey trailer fit into hrta. Isn't that gonna be very long? It cant be flown in as its not IAA(aviation not airsoft :)) certified.

its a fully certified aircraft ,

the huey isnt that big and is going to be anchored into the ground,
    not left on a trailer,

paul has some cool ideas for it when it arrives

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Rolfcopter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

i may have mis read but a huey is:pac:huey1.gif
    I think i may have missed the joke some where:(

Gatling wrote: »

not left on a trailer,

also theres a law that allows an aircraft to fly to a final destination or service location without having its cert, once there it has to be certified before moving again though.,

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »

not left on a trailer,

Was talking to paul about if for a good while. The reason he's getting it is that the IAA will not re-certify it. The owners are even lending him a very expensive trailer with which to move it. The question is how will that fit round the bend, may have to straighten the corner.

Vtec, why would paul be borrowing the trailer if he could have it flown in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Is there really going to be a huey at hrta?

Yep, and more if paul can get his hands on some stuff.

also theres a law that allows an aircraft to fly to a final destination or service location without having its cert, once there it has to be certified before moving again though.,

Yup, it's called a Temporary Ferry Flight Airworthiness Certification. They're used to fly aircraft to graveyards, maintenance facilities, museums etc where reapplying for a full Airworthiness Certicate is not required. No passengers are allowed apart from an engineer and/or approved maintenance technican.

Using this method is often the easiest and cheapest way to get rid of aircraft. Hauling them by road is incovenient, awkard and expensive. There's all sorts of special criteria needed to do that.

He may have to use the trailer to bring it to a place where it can be inspected by a registered Category C engineer to be given the Ferry Flight cert. There aren't many off-site Category C engineers in Ireland, so the mountain must come to Mohammed in most cases.

Was talking to paul about if for a good while. The reason he's getting it is that the IAA will not re-certify it. The owners are even lending him a very expensive trailer with which to move it. The question is how will that fit round the bend, may have to straighten the corner.

oh how wrong can people be,

im getting the huey and i know for a fact it is certified ,considering im organising the said HUEY ,im more knowlageable on the subject of it being transported

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

HOLD UP.......we getting a huey like a real one???? i love the sound of that!! how did this happen......AHhhhh overload

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,599 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

HOLD UP.......we getting a huey like a real one???? i love the sound of that!! how did this happen......AHhhhh overload

and some nice wooden houses, pauls on form, hueys and kill houses

well tickle me till i cry........im not going to be there this sat , but ill be there monday for the "o.a.p's versus the nappy brigade" game, but i wont be playing i will help marshal .....i have damaged some cartilage in my knee so i walk like a decrepit old man with arthritis, so quite perfect for the game see you all monday morning some time,

Blane need lift,text me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

Dont sppose some one found a pair of British woodland trousers in one of the cabins about 2 weeks ago sunday i lost them

thanks

penguin-o7 wrote: »
    Dont sppose some one found a pair of British woodland trousers in one of the cabins about 2 weeks ago sunday i lost them

thanks

i think some one seen them, ask paul would be your best bet

• Advertisement

blay1 wrote: »
    i think some one seen them, ask paul would be your best bet

K thanks

K thanks

no probs :D

blay you going this weekend need to have a word:D:D

blay you going this weekend need to have a word:D:D

nah might give it a miss,lot goin on at the moment, week after maybe, whats it about?

no paul but i did see a vest? think its tickners though, might be forsale.,

yeah thats tickners
    not everything is for sale
    just cause its you

somemone said it was sold i think, dunno tbh

there is a vest for sale where,how much, does paul know? is it tickners? who is tickner?.......vest.......for sale............what?????

there is a vest for sale where,how much, does paul know? is it tickners? who is tickner?.......vest.......for sale............what?????

ill sell you your one back for 50 :D

• Advertisement

i take it nobody found my G36 mag yet., :(

right, thats it, from now on when i find something im not doing the honest thing and handing it in again., im gonna pocket it.,:D :p.,

and blay, that was a joke, dont go robbing people sh*t.,heheh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement