Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Ahh right not to worry thx

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Rew wrote: »
    HRTA open tomorrow?

its a normal day about 20 going tomorrow,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

was just on to paul there,., its not open tomorrow., ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

vtec wrote: »
    still not fix that?., dex played with one the other day., pretty handy in around the house and containers.,

This is kinda OT but the thing is the trigger unit. The whole thing 0.1c/Litre plastic and is just very unreliable. Every second time it works. I got it to empty a mag, went to the second one and 1 shot nothing. Similar happens every time I think I have it it dies again:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Rew wrote: »
    HRTA open tomorrow?

Not hijacking but if your looking for a game tomorrow about 20/30 be at Drogheda Airsoft tomorrow from 10AM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

throwing the bomb in a window or that would be grand safe for the fact if it landed on your head it could kill ya.
    I was supprised that i was the only one to think of that......or that i thought of that at all.

the building is good and in a good position in relation to the containers for assaults either way.

Plan is to make a number of similir buildings and position the 20-30 feet apart instead of the cabins/containers as they are just more hassle then they are worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

hey lads im new to this airsoft thing so this will be my first skirmish just wondering what are the details were exactly it is and are 16 year olds aloud to go:)......thanks......

heyjay14 wrote: »
    hey lads im new to this airsoft thing so this will be my first skirmish just wondering what are the details were exactly it is and are 16 year olds aloud to go:)......thanks......

www.hrta.ie

14 and up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055163577

well at the end of that thread is directions courtisy or VTEC

and you need to get the waiver signed by you and a parent
    if you renting ring nonex in advance

kk thanks...1 other thing what sort of scenarios are there?

• Advertisement

theres a wide variety
    rolling assault
    deathmatches
    team deathmatches
    Bomb
    Attack and defend
    hostage recovery
    and a few others

ok thanks....actually this is the last thing lol what time are people to show up:D

People start at arrive at 10:30 to 11 most likely gamin starts at 11:30 as people have to get all dressed up:rolleyes:

Do u bring food or can u buy on site? thanks for all the help by the way:o

Do u bring food or can u buy on site? thanks for all the help by the way:o

Bring or theres a shop a few minutes down the road via car.

Bring or theres a shop a few minutes down the road via car.

and a supermax(Irish macdonalds)

can i rent out a mask or will i have to buy one?

you can rent them there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

can i rent out a mask or will i have to buy one?

You can rent them

a tenner to buy one or €1 to rent them for the day.,

• Advertisement

Grand thanks everyone.....:p

by the way do you have to book or can u just show up.....

if your renting an aeg you need to book in adavance
    if you have your own gear you can just turn up

ok cool emmm 1 other thing i just thought of,do you need camoflage and all that because i havnt got anything like that yet all i have is my m15a4,is that enough for a first game?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

you dont need camo> but boots are always good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    you dont need camo> but boots are always good

Boots are a must in my opinion. Parts of the playfield are quite mucky & wet. Playing in trainers or shoes would not be recomended.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

wow this sounds really good, i was drawn back due to the fact ive no proper aeg weapons but hearing i can rent, and 45 a day? sounds brill

i assume you have to buy more and more pellets or whats the deal? have thousands at home from my spring guns, they ok?

this is defo getting a visit from me, must keep an eye here for upcoming games

• Registered Users Posts: 15,110 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

wow this sounds really good, i was drawn back due to the fact ive no proper aeg weapons but hearing i can rent, and 45 a day? sounds brill

i assume you have to buy more and more pellets or whats the deal? have thousands at home from my spring guns, they ok?

hrta is open every saturday and sunday

yes you can rent,

what weight are your bb's? .12g? .2g?

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

BB's are around 15 euro for 5000-6000 depending on brand/retailer/site. Very very cheap. (We don't call them 'pellets' as that is technically innacurate). I buy mine at HRTA as it's cheap, convenient and they are good quality. When you rent at HRTA, you are given a mag of bb's with the rented AEG.

• Advertisement

Yep 200 BBs with a rental and you can only use quality BBs as oposed to those cheapo yellow things., they'll get jammed in proper airsoft guns., its 12yoyos for a bag of 3700 i think.,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement