Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭JohnReisman

vtec wrote: »
    Yep 200 BBs with a rental and you can only use quality BBs as oposed to those cheapo yellow things., they'll get jammed in proper airsoft guns., its 12yoyos for a bag of 3700 i think.,

And if those cheap BB's dont jam in your AEG they can shatter on impact. Thats an interesting thing to happen where wire mesh masks are worn. And it happened to me at Predator. Not fun. Vtec is right, the cheap BB's just aint worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

hey everybody.......(you reply) hey doctor nick....... so whos going this saturday? i love what paul(and his boys) have done with the place,the ramps are real good,much easier to get from ghosts base and contractors base to lane way and great idea putting all that cover on lane way to :D ........ now for the interesting part...the huey???? ETA??? Gatling? and gatling can you get your grubby little hands on any other vehicles apcs,tanks,v12 skuds, the odd hind, maybe even a retrofitted spectre gunship????

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

hey everybody.......(you reply) hey doctor nick....... so whos going this saturday? i love what paul(and his boys) have done with the place,the ramps are real good,much easier to get from ghosts base and contractors base to lane way and great idea putting all that cover on lane way to :D ........ now for the interesting part...the huey???? ETA??? Gatling? and gatling can you get your grubby little hands on any other vehicles apcs,tanks,v12 skuds, the odd hind, maybe even a retrofitted spectre gunship????

no hinds yet or specter gunships ,but i can provide depending on when its required and if the airspace isnt restricted a 2 aircraft dog fight and ground support
    :):):)

oh yeah ,just need to find some green paint for this baby

Sisu_XA180.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

You can get M113 APCs (working) for circa $28000 (I checked last time I got a payrise ... ). Just need to get them over here from the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Could anyone provide some pictures of the updates to the site?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I think this calls for an on-site inspection on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I'll be there along with around 9 others from my workplace :) Yes we are infecting more with the disease that is airsoft!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Will you be taking some photo's, the site especially?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I'll have the camera with me so hopefully yes.

(last time I had the camera with me I had such a good time skirmishing I forgot to take photos LOL!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

i should be there....looking forward to it as it happens

• Advertisement

******Attention******* wanna see hoe a real ambush is done?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmIO1GVP2wo

the amazing vtec doing what he does best :D Sorry no sound still learning how to edit :(

ah....just enjoy......

Crave wrote: »
    Will you be taking some photo's, the site especially?

as a early christmas pressie to you from me i promise to take pics of the HRTA site with full descriptions of areas,watch this space come sunday?

I know,i know im to kind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

the amazing vtec doing what he does best :D Sorry no sound still learning how to edit :(

ah....just enjoy......

Love the end. Looked like he might of tripped when he was backpedalling, wish he had :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,110 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

ah....just enjoy......

ah man, where am i in that video? i bet im hiding in the ditch :D

:cool::cool::cool:

blay1 wrote: »
    ah man, where am i in that video? i bet im hiding in the ditch :D

If i know richie,he waited till you turned around and he got you in the back ........what????? Viva Vtec........

If i know richie,he waited till you turned around and he got you in the back ........what????? Viva Vtec........

I never remember the whole team being killed together, i was defeinately in

the ditch, team falls apart without me :rolleyes:

:D

the ditch, team falls apart without me :rolleyes:

:D

you kids and hiding in the ditch...lol was a great game....was amazing how it took you youngsters 1hr and a half,were as us "oldies" took 45 mins to complete mission....What????? we are legends?!!!!!

you kids and hiding in the ditch...lol was a great game....was amazing how it took you youngsters 1hr and a half,were as us "oldies" took 45 mins to complete mission....What????? we are legends?!!!!!

you know theres no official time for the oldies attack, johnny stopped

counting so our time is the only definite one so i guess.........we win :pac:

you know theres no official time for the oldies attack, johnny stopped

counting so our time is the only definite one so i guess.........we win :pac:

your logic is surprisingly good.............but as the greeks would say(the most logical race would say)

REMATCH...........................

your logic is surprisingly good.............but as the greeks would say(the most logical race would say)

REMATCH...........................

whenever ya's want, but you know the only people that ever ask for

rematches are the losers :pac:

• Advertisement

whenever ya's want, but you know the only people that ever ask for

rematches are the losers :pac:

oh whatever lol,ill see you on sat we can talk and by talk i mean duel.......muhahahaha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Blay1 wrote:

the ditch, team falls apart without me

no you where to the right in the shot, down low and i shot you too.,:D bwhahaha., that was the funniest moment ever in HRTA, and to think i did that to yas 4 times in the one game., haha Jonney has th other footage of me shooting you from the tree.,:p

nice one keith, come saturday we gonna PWN them for good., cheating bastuds.,lol
    i got a nice little silencer off tony yesterday too so i can leave that in my vest and have it handy for moments like that.,

no you where to the right in the shot, down low and i shot you too.,:D bwhahaha., that was the funniest moment ever in HRTA, and to think i did that to yas 4 times in the one game., haha Jonney has th other footage of me shooting you from the tree.,:p

nice one keith, come saturday we gonna PWN them for good., cheating bastuds.,lol

hope you enjoyed the muuuuvie,richie???? what you mean "gonna PWN" WE DID!!!!!

i got a nice little silencer off tony yesterday too so i can leave that in my vest and have it handy for moments like that.,

im not the guy walking away at the end. :)

plus i never remember respawning with the whole team

we cheated? yeah..................

you respawned and came forward to defend again lol

*cough* cheaters *cough* :pac::pac:

im not the guy walking away at the end. :)

plus i never remember respawning with the whole team

we cheated? yeah..................

you respawned and came forward to defend again lol

*cough* cheaters *cough* :pac::pac:

Funny how the "losers" always point to the cheaters?!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

Funny how the "losers" always point to the cheaters?!!!!!!!!

hasnt richie been calling us cheaters since it hapened?

weeder wrote: »
    hasnt richie been calling us cheaters since it hapened?

YES!!! he has so i guess we won lol :pac:

hope you enjoyed the muuuuvie,richie???? what you mean "gonna PWN" WE DID!!!!!

you didnt "PWN" anyone, you just hobbled around with a bad knee :D:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

what you mean "gonna PWN" WE DID!!!!!

yeah we slaughtered them, but they just sore loosers and they pretended to everyone that they won, now everyone can see how

PWNED

they were.,:D :D:D

just for you blay, so ya dont have to waste energy clicking the link.,:p

• Advertisement

perhaps we should ask nonex who won?

since he is the site owner :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement