Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

keith-flashingbluelite was the marshall., what more could ya want., haha

• Registered Users Posts: 15,110 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

vtec wrote: »
    keith-flashingbluelite was the marshall., what more could ya want., haha

he's an oldie and was with your team, nonex is impartial:D

:cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

As the boss, i'am calling it a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

nonex wrote: »
    As the boss, i'am calling it a draw.

Hmm..diplomatic. Good call.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

yeah we slaughtered them, but they just sore loosers and they pretended to everyone that they won, now everyone can see how

PWNED

they were.,:D :D:D

just for you blay, so ya dont have to waste energy clicking the link.,:p

ROFFLEWAFFLES!!!!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Face facts blay the oldies brought there- A game .

in other words you got whuuped big time

Gatling wrote: »
    Face facts blay the oldies brought there- A game .

in other words you got whuuped big time

yeah...........................:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

yeah we slaughtered them, but they just sore loosers and they pretended to everyone that they won, now everyone can see how

PWNED

they were.,:D :D:D

just for you blay, so ya dont have to waste energy clicking the link.,:p

I get the impression you were pleased at the end of that! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭penguin-o7

haha blay your getting singled out
    even thou the oldies coulndt remember the rules after about 5 mins of play.
    and kept respawning to the same place and the marshall stoped counting for us after a half hour and kept changing the rules.....

bt still haha blay:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

the video does it no justice,as anyone who has shot video footage of airsoft can tell you (im now a self proclaimed ,oscar nominated ,super director) its very hard to see the BB's in the film,but safe to say there were quite the few..... anyway i think richie will be climbing every tree in hrta to see which is the best ambush spot.....see you all tomorrow :D

• Advertisement

anyone coming through the swords area able to give a lift out tomorow to HRTA.:D

penguin-o7 wrote: »
    haha blay your getting singled out
    even thou the oldies coulndt remember the rules after about 5 mins of play.
    and kept respawning to the same place and the marshall stoped counting for us after a half hour and kept changing the rules.....

bt still haha blay:pac::pac:

im getting singled out because your all hiding from the oldies!:D

stand up men! THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :pac::pac:

why am i bothering???? :confused: everyone is admitting defeat

fine oldies ya's won, its kills me to say it,but fine- ya's

won:mad:

blay you should never let cheaters win:rolleyes:

LOL., you lot are still going., jeez paul, even blay accepted it and you holding out.,:p

have to get a copy of that off ya with the sound keith.,lol, ive loads of other footage from games and can link it all together to make a good little vid.,:)
    did any of ya see jonneys vid? hahah.,was really funny.,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Thats probably one of the best airsoft videos i've ever seen lol

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

zero19 wrote: »
    Thats probably one of the best airsoft videos i've ever seen lol

(walks to podium,tears twinkling in eye,ready to accept his accolade graciously)

"i would like to thank god and jesus,without them this video wouldn't have been possible. I would also like to thank richie for being such a sneaky ninja"

LOL no worries richie ill get a copy of it to you but there is hardly any sound in the film? just me laughing.......alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

blay1 wrote: »
    fine oldies ya's won,

traitor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Good Video, Good player.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Good wet and muddy day at HRTA disappointed with the numbers, alot of fairweathers out there :P

Some photos added to my airsoft set from today. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gandalfirl/sets/72157600589689081/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You may not believe this but I'm still waiting on 2 aegs from wgc, some 2 months after paying for them. I'd be out if I had an aeg.

• Advertisement

some nice pics there gandalf., sometimes the best games are the ones wirth fewer people.,:)
    tday was good all the same.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

And thanks to all there (not many of you, granted) for a great afternoon's play! I hope I wasn't too shouty when doing my little General routine.

Paul/Nonex, if you're reading this, I was a bad boy and didn't sign out... If it's problem, PM me and I'll see what can work out :( Sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Cheers vtec I do try :)

Paul/Nonex I forgot to sign out as well, apologies especially after the lovely Mel reminded me!!

One of the moments of the day was when one of the Kilkenny lads turned around and said "Is there something stuck in my ear", we check and theres a bb lodged in there !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Jaysus an earshot...lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

kevteljeur wrote: »
    And thanks to all there (not many of you, granted) for a great afternoon's play! I hope I wasn't too shouty when doing my little General routine.

Paul/Nonex, if you're reading this, I was a bad boy and didn't sign out... If it's problem, PM me and I'll see what can work out :( Sorry about that.

That just made me realise.....I can't recall the last time I signed out. Doh!

tut tut., ya's have to walk by the office on your way out and ya still forget to do it.,lol
    i never forget, (although now that i said it im gonna forget to sign out next week and look stupid.,:D )

That just made me realise.....I can't recall the last time I signed out. Doh!

Mel made mention last time of the badness of people not signing out - I'm sure it's largely an insurance thing/by the numbers thing, since Paul saw us physically leaving the play area himself. Along with us hanging about for half an hour of chat after ;)

Glad to put even more names to faces yesterday! Although I'm disappointed that my one appearance in Gandalf's excellent photos is my whale-like arse.

Vtec, did you find your mag? If not, and if it's a tricky fecker to get hold of, have a look on fire-support.co.uk to see if they have it, my order hasn't shipped yet so we could add it...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

gandalf wrote: »
    Good wet and muddy day at HRTA disappointed with the numbers, alot of fairweathers out there :P

Some photos added to my airsoft set from today. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gandalfirl/sets/72157600589689081/

spaceball.gif

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gandalfirl/1349953561/in/set-72157600589689081/

Love it!

oh i got it in the end :D
    was all the way down the other end of the field.,lol

the signing out thing is just so they can be sure theres nobody left in a ditch with a broken leg or something., lol, im imagine findong someone the following week sitting there sniffling, soaking wet with icicles for snots.,lol

• Advertisement

Or some geezer hiding in a tree on his last mouthful of Nutrigrain, wondering if they're still going to try that last push up the laneway...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement