Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Lo, i'm heading out sat morning if someone needs a lift, can pickup north side or city center.
    But i'll have to be leaving hrta about 3 or 4

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Can I grab that lift with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

where from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Saturday....ill be there with either my new ghille suit,or my tricked out G36c super sniper..........just have to pick up package from post office tomorrow (and pay the customs) *ahem*

Huh???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Thanks to ambro I now have a new spring for the m4, so would be competitive (well the aeg would be :D) so might go, anyone going from town who'd be staying all day?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Huh???

he's spent the best part of 180quid on upgrades for his CA G36c including longer barrel, systema turbo etc and its gonna be one HELLL of an AEG.,:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,110 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

vtec wrote: »
    he's spent the best part of 180quid on upgrades for his CA G36c including longer barrel, systema turbo etc and its gonna be one HELLL of an AEG.,:eek:

this since he stripped the gears?

:cool::cool::cool:

yup, its gonna be a serious beast!.,

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Anyone here going to HRTA in the next two weeks and live near churchtown/windy arbour/rathfarnham? I dunno if I'll get then between now and the gathering but I left one of my stick-types there, which are usefull for the UMP :P Think Dar left it in the office so if somebody near me could pick it up I could collect it off them before G-TAC. Swords is a long cycle.

Cheers,
    Lethal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Anyone heading out tomorrow?
    I myself will be there to mill everyone out of it with my new m16a4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

I'm in templeogue, I could collect ur battery lethal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

i will be there on saterday and i know of about 4 or 5 others going:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Crave wrote: »
    I'm in templeogue, I could collect ur battery lethal.

Super. Its silver heatshrin wrapped and has a sticker at the base with Simon written on it. Asked for Dar to leave it in the office so if you just ask mel.

Cheers mate,
    Lethal.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

leaving the p90 at home tomorrow ,giving the dboys with its shims and metal bushings a run out before ordering a few upgrades ,
    anyone got an m4 carry handle rail adaptor , i can borrow to mount my new red dot

At which point you wave your SL-8 around in front of him, and say "Hey, that's a bit like this one now!" ;)

Oops, realised how far back that discussion was :P

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Super. Its silver heatshrin wrapped and has a sticker at the base with Simon written on it. Asked for Dar to leave it in the office so if you just ask mel.

Cheers mate,
    Lethal.

Slight prob bullet - Paul reckons one of the cells in that battery is burnt out hence the poor performance. Ya might not wanna rely on it for g-tac.

oh *that battery, yup its knackered.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Anything happening tomorrow?

I might go tomorrow, i couldnt make it today., :(

So what's it looking like for tomorrow, geezers? My next couple of weekends are booked, it's the All-Ireland after that... That said, doubt I'll get out tomorrow either :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭romperstomper

guys, myself and amigos will be heading up to HRTA next weekend but won't get there until about 3pm. will we still get a bit of a game or will it shut up shop around 6pm?

thanks

you'll get a couple of games in but realistically you'd be better off getting there around 1ish.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭romperstomper

tell that to the RL commitments :)

thanks for that VTEC. is it lights out @ 6pm then?

maybe about 5 or half 5 ish, although i dunno if thats changed since the clocks went back and its still really bright at that time.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

gentlemen....evening.... so the G36c super sniper was amazing for .....20mins,then the piston head jumped off,getting the piston stuck and tearing my brand new gears to bits ........

angry you ask? no,i have just learned a lesson....tighten your piston head tighter,richie you want to have seen her :O sweet jebus,new gears on order :D maybe next week

HOLY ****!< €180 later and it did that!
    What was the ROF like when it worked? and what you think of the systema turbo? im contempleting one at the mo.,

that was an expencive lesson huh., :(

HOLY ****!< €180 later and it did that!
    What was the ROF like when it worked? and what you think of the systema turbo? im contempleting one at the mo.,

that was an expencive lesson huh., :(

my fault didnt use that loctite stuff on screw that holds on piston head , no worries only damage done is to gears,just get new one.....systema turbo,well what can i say,follow theses simple steps,ebay,click,paypal,pay,install,annihilate.....the ROF what amazing dont know exactly,around the same as a m249 30 rps maybe?!!

its kinda cool having a sniper scope on it , you can see the fear as you bring the rain .......... ;)

lol., cant wait to see it in action,

*richie patiently waits for keith to f00k it up again so he can offer a fiver for sytema turbo*

hahahaha,.,:D

what did you think of the helicle gears? any problems shimming them and lining them up? i might have a set of standard gears to get ya back on the road if ya need any., ;)

lol., cant wait to see it in action,

*richie patiently waits for keith to f00k it up again so he can offer a fiver for sytema turbo*

hahahaha,.,:D

what did you think of the helicle gears? any problems shimming them and lining them up? i might have a set of standard gears to get ya back on the road if ya need any., ;)

standard gears would be great if i could "borrow" them thanks bud, helicle gears are real nice to work with very easy to shim,and even though i have damaged the gears they are not as badly damaged as the normal gears i went through last month,that says something bout how strong they are.......titanium helicle gears...ohhhhhh can you get do you think :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Pain in the ***. Ah well I suppose the fact that you probably got the largest number of simultaneous bang kills EVER (15+) at HRTA must be some consolation :).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement