Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

nonex wrote: »
    a good point lethal, if any one is a member of a team or the iaa can you show me some sort of membership card,
    thanks,
    paul.

Paul, there are no IAA membership cards just yet.

What happened to the HRTA cards by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

a game play i all ways wanted to play from the day i opened,
    the game would be urban with real world rules of engagement, this would not be an easy game and it has a lot of rule for the good guys any way, and the bad guys can do what they like, thats the hard bit for the good guys, limeted ammo, if there are any takers post it up here and can get it started, and i will say it again these game run for a long time it's more to do with planing thats how you win this game.

Paul, there are no IAA membership cards just yet.

What happened to the HRTA cards by the way?

there member number will do for now,
    16 hrta memberships thats all i got , and i need 20 minimum to get them printed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

nonex wrote: »
    there member number will do for now,
    16 hrta memberships thats all i got , and i need 20 minimum to get them printed.

I can't remember if I signed up for one. If not, make me #17 please. (Are you going to raffle off membership number 007? )

Oh, and most IAA members don't have membership numbers yet either.

(And fair play to you for offering Addin a free day!)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I can't remember if I signed up for one. If not, make me #17 please. (Are you going to raffle off membership number 007? )

Oh, and most IAA members don't have membership numbers yet either.

(And fair play to you for offering Addin a free day!)

LEMMING IS OFFFICIALY 007

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

kevteljeur wrote: »
    And to all the regulars, maybe be careful of the impression you make on newcomers, we're not all as thick-skinned, loud and egotistical as me... ;)

Might be joining in on this line of discussion a little tardy (not retardy I hope ;)) but it is something that I think is worthy of thinking about, it can be intimidating to start anything new, and while when I first started I found players very friendly and helpful, once the ice had been broken, I went to my first skirmish alone and had to make an effort to get to know people, I was a little intimidated, and a bit put off by the fact that everyone seemed to know each other and had their own gear, camo, webbing etc. and all I had was my humble AK.

I'm not saying us regulars should do anything different per se, but just that we're a pretty close knit bunch, we all skirmish with each other regularly and have gotten to know each other reasonably well at this stage and that this might make a new comer feel a little intimidated or excluded, particularly if they're a little on the shy side and reluctant to muck in and start trading good natured slagging as well as bbs.

I know for the most part the HRTA regulars that I know will go out of their way to help a newbie, to chat with them after skirmishes and so forth, but just in case any of us don't perhaps it's worth remembering that the newbies of today are the regulars of tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

So I think I can come out on Sunday myself, drinking saturday night in dublin, so I'll be hungover but there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Ger the man

Hope to be there Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

weds eh?
    me likey this idea cause I'm booked up for the next 2 saterdays
    cheers Paul :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

only thing i dont like bout this, is trying to get out of bed thursday morning.,:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

if i had of read this post yesterday woulda been down n hrta today to play, im off all day, will hopefully get out for wednesday tho permiting im not in work

fingers crossed

really wanna get my first skirmish in :)

edit : ugh work 6-9, gonna try get a shift swop :)

last day of exams wanna celebrate with some shooting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Will H.R.T.A be open on Monday??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

nonex said so... i might go if i can get a lift.

nudge nudge:D

where abouts are you mate some of our members may be able to give you a lift

A.T.F wrote: »
    where abouts are you mate some of our members may be able to give you a lift

oh thanks, I am in swords.:)

members of who if you dont mind?:confused:

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    oh thanks, I am in swords.:)

members of who if you dont mind?:confused:

Airsoft Tactical Force mate :D

www.airsofttacticalforce.net

A.T.F wrote: »
    Airsoft Tactical Force mate :D

www.airsofttacticalforce.net

sounds good will you pm me if a lift is availible?;)

Now i want to join the team... is the equiptment rule strict?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Paul, whats the deal with HRTA membership? Just something for if the gards pull you over or is there fees and or advantages?

Seamus 2K7, if you're a minor and not a complete prick we, The PTP will take you :) Requirements currently stand at Eye-protection, a decent AEG/Sniper, €35 for tigertsipe uniform and the right attitude.

Paul, whats the deal with HRTA membership? Just something for if the gards pull you over or is there fees and or advantages?

Seamus 2K7, if you're a minor and not a complete prick we, The PTP will take you :) Requirements currently stand at Eye-protection, a decent AEG/Sniper, €35 for tigertsipe uniform and the right attitude.

I don't think the gards should have a problem as long as your not being stupid with it. Just have it in a case in the boot of a car etc.

Yes a minor but ile wait until after the big J-C to think properly about a team.
    (i actualy have my own but thats a load of muc)

Thanks for the offer.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    I don't think the gards should have a problem as long as your not being stupid with it. Just have it in a case in the boot of a car etc.

Yes a minor but ile wait until after the big J-C to think properly about a team.
    (i actualy have my own but thats a load of muc)

Thanks for the offer.:D

JC = Good old times....I have the leaving to worry about now XD

Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Nice one, I'll probably try to make it out monday. Lift going from kildare area for anyone who wants it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I can only get out monday also - but I should have 2, possibly 3 noobs with me for cannon fodder. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Back and relaxing oh yeah, what a day!
    Just wanna say thanks again Paul and Mel for the great day.
    One of the best i have had in a while!
    Thank god the weather was spectacular.

Also thanks to the Marshals who gave up their gaming time to ref.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Back and relaxing oh yeah, what a day!
    Just wanna say thanks again Paul and Mel for the great day.
    One of the best i have had in a while!
    Thank god the weather was spectacular.

Also thanks to the Marshals who gave up their gaming time to ref.

Here here! had a gr8 time:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I misted a gud day.

Ah fork it there is always tomorrow (depending on hangover).

Thank you lads for a great day, there where some hard games today, keep up the good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Might head down on Monday with 2 others if there's a big enough crowd expected.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

any lifts going for monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Ah monday is a sleep day!
    Might head out though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Gatling wrote: »
    any lifts going for monday

From where? I might make a detour if it's not too far out of the way (coming in the N4, M50 kinda way). Can even bring that Urban Assault vest while I'm at it :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement