Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

i think scope and someone else mentioned they would be there next saturday too..
    something will come up, but i dont care im going next week :D Ill have a new glock Aep aswell for when 1 of the beretta's inevitable fails :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

If my VFC AK arrives before next Saturday I'll be going too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

If i have money ill also be going :D

Edit: I will definatly be going if my birthday present arrives in time:D

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

what's the present?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

It is a suprise (as in I know what is but im not telling:))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

tcob1 wrote:
    Cannot make saturdays due to work :(

Quit. Airsoft comes first!

liamo333 wrote:
    It is a suprise (as in I know what is but im not telling:))

Maybe it's a sewing kit so that you won't be flashing everyone at HRTA again...

<----waits foir the inevitable confusion over that comment. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

didn't have to wait tooo long :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Quit. Airsoft comes first!

Umm, think I may have to stay with it for awhile longer, there are 2 guns I want, maybe I will get up a sunday soon

Join Ireland Weather Network

Any more peeps going ths saturday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,831 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Any more peeps going ths saturday?

Well seeing as I was unable to go last weekend I'd like to try for this Saturday. I have a lot to do for college though, so it really depends on whether I get that finished or not.

o1s1n wrote:
    Well seeing as I was unable to go last weekend I'd like to try for this Saturday. I have a lot to do for college though, so it really depends on whether I get that finished or not.

We waited until 2pm last saturday for you to show up. We finally lost hope after that and decided to start without you. At about 5pm, Mel's 10 year old son (I think) showed up and he made a more-than-adequate replacement for you. We got his 6 year old sister to stand in for N.O.I.P.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

Master of the Universe

We waited until 2pm last saturday for you to show up. We finally lost hope after that and decided to start without you. At about 5pm, Mel's 10 year old son (I think) showed up and he made a more-than-adequate replacement for you. We got his 6 year old sister to stand in for N.O.I.P.

Well, the way you play against me, I'm sure those kids beat lumps out of you :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

This Friday at HRTA there a Camp out by the old tanker..

Also the venue will be open and Nonex will be on site

PM me for details

I am really hoping to get up either this Sunday or next, just trying to arrange something t work. The tribesmen are on their way

Doesnt look like itl be much of a turnout :( ,Anyone definetly going ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

And they say i'm not allowed :confused::(

And they say i'm not allowed :confused::(

Well you still hadn't actually asked Paul yet, have you? I mentioned it to Paul, and I get the impression he is not fully decided yet. You and your dad really need to have a chat with him.

Oh, and the 2 young kids were only firing in the shooting range and under careful adult supervision.

It was so funny when they stepped out of the car and ran into the safe zone. Just as the entered the safe zone, a game started and they ducked and ran outside thinking that they were under fire :D There was no chance of them going anywhere inside again after that.

, I'm 91.7% sure I'm going. I should be heading to either HRTA or Predator every weekend. So you'll always have at least one target. Not quite the target rich environment that you like, but still...

yeah i will poke my dad viciously until he rings him:D

, I'm 91.7% sure I'm going. I should be heading to either HRTA or Predator every weekend. So you'll always have at least one target. Not quite the target rich environment that you like, but still...

Hmm thats good odds alright ,If i dont go this saturday i wont be able for atleast 3-4 weeks :( and My sexy Aug is getting bored just sitting their. Dying to give it a try out in the field

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

yeah i will poke my dad viciously until he rings him:D

Why what age are you Irish Trinity??

u going tomorrow Evolute?

Evolute wrote:
    Why what age are you Irish Trinity??

12 if we ask.

14 if Paul asks.

16 if any of the Predator staff ask.

;)

I am planning on going up on the 22nd as I can only get Sundays off

I won't be going tomorrow I'm afraid. It's almost two weeks and UNcompany still haven't shipped my AEG, thought I'd have it by now.

Master of the Universe

I won't be going myself :( Have way too much stuff to do for college. Plus, I was just bought a Wii today...so that's gonna set me back work wise as it is !

:eek:

o1s1n wrote:
    I won't be going myself :( Have way too much stuff to do for college. Plus, I was just bought a Wii today...so that's gonna set me back work wise as it is !

:eek:

I'd say you'll have a bit of fun with that alright. I've been keeping my gaming purcheses down to a minimum. The only thing I've bought recently is STALKER. Good thing I didn't pick up PS3 :p

hehe ^^ i have all the latest ones except the wii and the ps3 played em all tho :D

Fiach Dubh wrote:
    I'd say you'll have a bit of fun with that alright. I've been keeping my gaming purcheses down to a minimum. The only thing I've bought recently is STALKER. Good thing I didn't pick up PS3 :p

You can buy games? I thought they only came in torrent format.:confused:

Anyway, back on topic (sort of), that was a fun day again at HRTA. Though it's hurting to type this since I took 7 separate hits to the fingers on my left hand. Cool looking welt, though the swelling and tenderness is rather annoying. I'm convinced there is a bb magnet inside my hands and neck.

Anyone going next week? And if anyone is unsure how to get there, send me a PM and I'll meet ya at the spire next week.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Luckily I have yet to take any seriously bad shots to the hand. I'm sure they're coming soon though...

Should be there myself. N.O.I.P said he'd come too. Both going to try out our bolties for the first time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement