Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Thanks to Paul for another great day today. Nice to see so many new bods out. Hope to shoot ye all again. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Twas a lot of fun, bruises to prove it and my neck is burnt to a crisp, more sun block next time

• Registered Users Posts: 15,110 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I agree with weeder, great day yesterday, site has great cover now that its

starting to grow in, got a few kills yesterday hiding behind bushes and in the

ditch :pac:

Also thanks to nonex for taking a look at my rifle and to vtec for taking it to be fixed :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I got a lovely Tan on my arms and face yesterday.,lol i didnt even think it was that warm out and i only noticed my arms when i got in the car., I also noticed a hefty bruise on my left arm from a death charge and diving roll into a kill house which resulted in me surviving (supprisingly) and taking out the 3 occupants with an M1911., :D Kodac moment that,.,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

any moment ive seen of you richie is a kodak moment..
    you absolute nut....

my arms a raw red from sunburn from yesterday, and im not on the bloody plain yet!

ill send hrta a postcard :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

owe tbh im going away for summer, so i dont care, said i wouldnt say but it was too hilarious

ol Stevie boy had his BB's in water bottles....was filling his mags after a game in the safe zone, then got a little bit parched from the mornings play, so he cooly and calmy pulled out his bottle and had a swig...to the gorgous tase of white .2gg bb's guzzling down his throat, to then spit them all over the table

****ing hilarious, possibly the funniest thing ive ever seen, and one of those moments you wished you had a camera stuck permantly to your face

have a nice summer steve :D

HAHAHAHAHA

Cheers Doc,

Il remember that when you get back, your a marked man now :D Ballygown are now making .2g BB's did no one tell you!

Savage weather yesterday, defo not brave enough for a t-shirt yet, especially with the nettles! My arm is riddled with stings!

fayer wrote: »
    defo not brave enough for a t-shirt yet, especially with the nettles! My arm is riddled with stings!

I often actually wear a T shirt myself, you have a lot more to worry about with the thorns than ya do with the BBs really and some of them thorns have a poison stuff in them that gives ya inflamed spots where you got spiked., :( I had it after the wednesday game last week.,lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

I had a feckin brilliant day on Sat
    ....and the "castrator" struck again....mwahahahahaha

:pac::pac::pac:

Gizmodeon wrote: »
    I had a feckin brilliant day on Sat
    ....and the "castrator" struck again....mwahahahahaha

:pac::pac::pac:

yeah but the castrator couldnt get any rod., :p

*ya had to be there.,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Just wondering is there a wensday game(s) happening this week and are the mid week games open to anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

fletch... wrote: »
    Just wondering is there a wensday game(s) happening this week and are the mid week games open to anyone?

wedsdays is open to all ,usualy 10-12 guys turn up ,

anyone going this week with the footy on (off topic i know) dont want want to organise a lift to find everybodys in the pub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Gatling wrote: »
    wedsdays is open to all ,usualy 10-12 guys turn up ,

anyone going this week with the footy on (off topic i know) dont want want to organise a lift to find everybodys in the pub

I am hoping to God that there are people with more sense than to sit inside watching football while there is a perfectly good skirmish field going to waste. That said I hope United win as I get 80Yo-Yos.

I will be there if there is a crowd going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I should be there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I should be there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

I should be so lucky
    Lucky, lucky, lucky

:D

lol., Conors got his gold hot pants on again i take it., :p

I'll be there too.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

just got back from HRTA, me, gizmo and Paul knocked up anothe few wall sections (10). theres plans for a heap of stuff going up soon.

A proper return to CQB/FIBUA of old HRTA is on the horizon

Woo!
    More Hive hunting! :pac::pac::pac: .........:rolleyes:

I "might" go tomo.
    and yes, I will be driving.
    If I go.
    maybe.

GOOOOO!!!

we could do with a few familiar numbers.,:)

I might even have that hopup part for ya.,:D

I'm listening....:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

Im going, t,is a good way to break up the week. tomorrow my mind will think it is Monday, then the weekend will come sooner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I doubt I count as 'familiar' yet but I'll be doing my damnedest to be there as sole representative of Team Kraznor7. Have some stuff to test, including playing a game where I actually hit someone. Sadly, I'll only be receiving my new silicone hop rubbers when I go home to collect my gear - was really hoping to get to use those...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I'm gonna try to make it out tonight, it's a fair old treck from Dundrum to HRTA at rush hour on a weekday evening, but getting to run amok in a field shooting people on a weeknight is definately worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I'm still undecided as to whether its better to stay home and watch Man U kick the living Jebus out of Chelsea tonight, or shoot Richie.

The "Shoot Richie" option is kinda appealing....

haha., shoot me? i'll give you a medal and a packet of cookies the day you pull that one off., :p

anyone who chooses to watch the "andrex league" over a good shootem up tonight needs medication.,lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

I'll be doing my best to get there tonight (wont make it before about 7.30/8). Though, I suspect I'm less familiar than Kev. But ya gotta start somewhere :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Site-Ops

Shiva wrote: »
    I'm still undecided as to whether its better to stay home and watch Man U kick the living Jebus out of Chelsea tonight, or shoot Richie.

The "Shoot Richie" option is kinda appealing....

Same idea as me..... But if Chelsea dont beat the Mancs I will be upset, I feel its my duty as a Scouse b****** to not watch the game at all and go skirmishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Nonex....Looks like you need to add a large screen TV to the site :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

vtec wrote: »
    haha., shoot me? i'll give you a medal and a packet of cookies the day you pull that one off., :p

Fox's cookies please. And a Blue Peter badge will do instead of the medal.
    Kthxbye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Shiva wrote: »
    Fox's cookies please. And a Blue Peter badge will do instead of the medal.
    Kthxbye.
    Shooting Richie isn't anything to brag about.

We've all done it.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement