Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Great day today, gotta love that A-Team style assault oh you know what i mean.
    IAS get that video up ASAP!

Hahaha., oh yes, thats gonna be a video to beat all videos.,:D still have the mental image of weeder and blay scattering from an APC with a Scar and a 249 with ronans face behind it on the roof., rofl., :D

now i cant wait for the next one.,lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

Great day today, gotta love that A-Team style assault oh you know what i mean.
    IAS get that video up ASAP!

I think you mean IAF (Irish airsoft forums) :P
    will be up soonish

Gizmodeon wrote: »
    I think you mean IAF (Irish airsoft forums) :P
    will be up soonish

Nope, he meant IAS, Irish airsoft supplies, the lads were videoing it from inside the APC too., :D
    I didnt know you was videoing at that time though., all the more to watch then.,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

There was an APC????:eek:

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    There was an APC????:eek:

Wait for the Vid, That game was the best EVER!.,lol., :D

• Advertisement

I always miss the bestest stuff:(

*walks away from the 'puter muttering 'Damn work' to himself*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

wheres the videos peopple?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Fionn3

Good day in HRTA on Sunday. Rain in early morning gave way to sunny day later.
    Thanks to the marshals as usual.
    See you next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

vtec wrote: »
    Nope, he meant IAS, Irish airsoft supplies, the lads were videoing it from inside the APC too., :D
    I didnt know you was videoing at that time though., all the more to watch then.,:D

I WANNA SEE! APCs rock my world. Quicky lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Sorry I missed it now :-/ Won't be out next weekend either. Will give me time to get "The Anvil" rewired properly. Then after I do that, I'll probably be away for another few weeks because I put my back out lugging it around :-)

• Advertisement

gerrowadat wrote: »
    I'll probably be away for another few weeks because I put my back out lugging it around :-)

Its ok, I'll use it for ya., :)

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Its ok, I'll use it for ya., :)

:p

I think there's a rule about using a gun that's heavier than you :p

lol., thats gonna be one fat bastid gun then., :D

who's gaming on wednesday? i might have something new to decimate with., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Yea, should be there myself

I will definitely be there. I need to get some practice for the
    Gathering 11.

p.s Richie
    Hows my baby? When do you hope to have it ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

As an utter newbie, no gun etc, which weekend day is better? Or is there any difference?

sat and sunday are equally busy these days,.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

sat and sunday are equally busy these days,.

Depends on which day has the least rain :D

Fair enough so, might as well go on Saturday afternoon. Watch out for a guy looking very muddy and confused. I'll give HRTA a ring to rent some stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

will be there on Wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

oh, and sorry for shooting conor, in the face, repeatedly..... and richie....... and hive.......well, not so much hive.

well, to be honest, i heard you were out hunting me in the APC so ye all deserved it, so i'm not really all that sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Looks like Sunday is A.T.S.'s day
    Lookin forward to it

oh, and sorry for shooting conor, in the face, repeatedly..... and richie....... and hive.......well, not so much hive.

well, to be honest, i heard you were out hunting me in the APC so ye all deserved it, so i'm not really all that sorry.

Yeah ronan quit on me and once he ducked inside i ended up getting about 15rds to the side of the head.,lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

and i had a shot on al when richie opened the door and hit me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Wont make it along tonight, moving into town has made finding time for airsofting mid week more difficult. I reckon I'll have to kiss goodbye to wednesday nights until I get a bit more settled. Might not be along on the weekend either, got a car boot sale to go to and try and sell off some of the stuff I no longer have any room for, none airsoft related for the minute...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Unfortunately, my car has decided to throw a tantrum, killed the turbo and destroyed the cat (No, I don't mean the kind that purrs:P). I will be there for Saturday though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

good games great night
    (sorry about that burst cheekie Monkey )

So how does it work on the day? (I'll be there Saturday afternoon). Do I start spraying at random? ;) Or do I get adopted by a team? I suppose the first thing to do is find the nearest ditch and stay in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Confab wrote: »
    So how does it work on the day? (I'll be there Saturday afternoon). Do I start spraying at random? ;) Or do I get adopted by a team? I suppose the first thing to do is find the nearest ditch and stay in it?

When you get there, go to the office. There you sign in and pay Mel. Then the marshalls will assign you a team. If you're there in the afternon they you might have to let them know you just arrived. They'll be wearing a Hi-vis Jacket. Once your with your team look for somebody who seems to know what they are doing. Tell them its you first time and ask them what the hell your meant to be doing. We're all nice people and they'll most likely be glad to help you out.

Hope this helps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

thanks simon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement