Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

or look out for paul with red head band and RPG he'll point you in the correct direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Confab wrote: »
    So how does it work on the day? Or do I get adopted by a team?

Well if you can figure out how to fire your gun then the contractors will try to recruit ya :)
    Just stay away from dave and you will be safe :p

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Well if you can figure out how to fire your gun then the contractors will try to recruit ya :)
    Just stay away from dave and you will be safe :p

well i'll not hold your hand again !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Just what the newbie needs to avoid total embarrassment, thanks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭joeyf

Every one of you need to stop being bitches :mad:and join us real men down at fingal airsoft its the the only place to be you wount be disappointed the real forest area creates the perfect battle ground for airsofting you can fight your way from Charlie base through a thick forest out into the orchard passed the snake pit and through another forest and take bravo base if your man enough:cool:, try to take 6 mill hill , sniper hunting is fun:D, or try and rescue the downed pilot , or better again try and survive last man standing, these and many more animal games to be played ........Are you man enough:confused: :mad:THE VIPER SQUAD WILL BE WAITING:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,092 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

joeyf wrote: »
    Every one of you need to stop being bitches :mad:and join us real men down at fingal airsoft its the the only place to be you wount be disappointed the real forest area creates the perfect battle ground for airsofting you can fight your way from Charlie base through a thick forest out into the orchard passed the snake pit and through another forest and take bravo base if your man enough:cool:, try to take 6 mill hill , sniper hunting is fun:D, or try and rescue the downed pilot , or better again try and survive last man standing, these and many more animal games to be played ........Are you man enough:confused: :mad:THE VIPER SQUAD WILL BE WAITING:mad:

dont reply to this anyone

cop on will ya? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man that's hilarious. He probably believes that was a great thing to write too. It's usually the people who couldn't hit a barn door with a claymore that talk like that too.

Thanks for that mate, that cheered me right up. I haven't laughed that hard all week!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

NakedDex wrote: »
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh man that's hilarious. He probably believes that was a great thing to write too. It's usually the people who couldn't hit a barn door with a claymore that talk like that too.

Thanks for that mate, that cheered me right up. I haven't laughed that hard all week!

:D

I expected that kinda Girly attitude from ladies like you :cool:if you cant take a challenge dont try and make yourself look like hard men with your silly barn door jokes come and fight us (and by the way i wouldnt hit the barn door id make sure i hit YOU):D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,092 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I expected that kinda Girly attitude from ladies like you :cool:if you cant take a challenge dont try and make yourself look like hard men with your silly barn door jokes come and fight us (and by the way i wouldnt hit the barn door id make sure i hit YOU):D

"girly attitude"? what are ya 6?

"ohh your a girl!" "NO,your a girl" is that the situation were in?

someone call the ISPCA theres a troll on the loose :pac:

stop spoiling another site owners thread

• Advertisement

did i offend you blay ha .....:D but really h.r.t.a is a good site but you should come down for a big game:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

did i offend you blay ha .....:D but really h.r.t.a is a good site but you should come down for a big game:pac:

you should come down and call us girls to our faces., :)
    Im richie, you'll find me easy enough, ;)

best of luck with the team.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Joey We DON'T approve of this:mad::mad::mad::mad: Please don't spoil another site's thread!!!!

Sorry for this guys, please accept our apologies:o:o:o
    Mods please delete his post and all relating to it, thanks;)

Bren

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

He's been infracted for all those posts and is on notice to behave, fair play to you for apolagising for him but its not your fault.

who's gaming on saturday ?

Meh, i cant garrentee sat this week but i might make a supprise appearance when ya not expecting it! with a hotwired APC!.,

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

It's all right joey, i have 6 acres of woodland in the next field to me, and i never have played on it;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Could it be played on though?

It would be great if it was possible to try out a few woodland games.

Ive been up there., its deadly terrain, would be great for a big game but hard to keep track of someone if they went missing so ya need to pair people up for something that size really.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Dying to play again but both my guns are in to be repaired and have to wait till after the 14th now!

Curse you tony taking a well deserved break!:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

vtec wrote: »
    Ive been up there., its deadly terrain, would be great for a big game but hard to keep track of someone if they went missing so ya need to pair people up for something that size really.,

like when you got lost:D

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

will be there next saturday,
    *polishes his M4 and says to richie"i still havent got you back for trying to wind me up in eirsoft with tony",

haha., yeah i'll be keeping an eye out for ya., :p i'll pick ya for out team next time.,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭hawkeye1000

evening folks. anybody going 2 hrta tomorow from santry cause im badly stuck for a lift. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

evening folks. anybody going 2 hrta tomorow from santry cause im badly stuck for a lift. :)

pm sent

Much obliged for the great game today lads, had a brilliant time despite my strange lime jacket marking me out as the best target on the field!

Niall

always good to see new people ,will you game again ?

I will, and this time I'll bring my younger brother. I've always wanted to shoot him ;)

I forgot to put this one up from a couple of weeks ago.,
    this was some funny sh*t, what were you thinking "cheeky monkey"., rofl.,:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

and now for some real action

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdvn6QvSw70

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement