Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

lift sorted
    see ya all tomorow

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'm going to give it a miss tomorrow, going golf instead.

Ill head out wednesday for the tactical night and be a terrorist

plus im broke and cant afford weekend games lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Did anyone loose a HiCapa pistol in the grass in HRTA recently? there was on found last wednesday, aswell as my G18c, finally, :D (kudos paul)

this is the pistol,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I'm guessing the tractor picked it up and spat it back out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

kdouglas wrote: »
    I'm guessing the tractor picked it up and spat it back out?

No, its a new airsoft manufacturer on the scene.

Airfix Airsoft.

• Advertisement

lol., yeah it was a lawnmower keith, but my glock survived it without a scratch., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

That's cos glocks are great :)

lol, funny thing is, it was a month in the long grass during all that rain we've been having, and when it was found it was still gased, fired and all ., :D

Glocks FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

vtec wrote: »
    Did anyone loose a HiCapa pistol in the grass in HRTA recently? there was on found last wednesday, aswell as my G18c, finally, :D (kudos paul)

this is the pistol,

Ah, I was wondering where the rest of the pieces where. I found the inner barrel/hopup unit and thought it was pretty strange for someone to lose just that part. I didn't notice the lawnmower blade cuts in the barrel.

When is the funeral?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

good day today ,
    see you all on Wednesday evening

david

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Someone stop by my house at 8:30am next saturday and pump about 100 rounds into my backside. That should get my lazy ass out of bed and on down to HRTA.

I had alarms set for 8:30, airsoft stuff packed and ready, batteries charged etc. And what time did I actually get out of bed? Yup, after noon. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

vtec wrote: »

this is the pistol,

*warm fuzzy feeling*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

anyone going today ,from southside redcow area need to get out

Might see yas when the F1 is finished lads., :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Ger the man

A buddy of mine lost a mag from his steyr on Saturday, please let me know if ya find it.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

If he lost it anywhere near the long grass, it's definitely gone. Grass was cut today.

On a different note, great day out again today. Weather was fantastic. It was hot, then a light shower to cool down. The kill(s) of the day was during the rolling assault when this young lad sneaked up behind the lots of us at the second checkpoint as we were advancing. Joined the group as we were discussing our next move and then suddenly bang killed six or maybe even seven of us 'cause we thought he was on our team. The fecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Anyone going on Wednesday ? i'm able to get a lift up, but I'm trying to sort a lift back towards santry/ballymun if anyone is driving that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭davidd24

Sam Fisher wrote: »
    If he lost it anywhere near the long grass, it's definitely gone. Grass was cut today.

On a different note, great day out again today. Weather was fantastic. It was hot, then a light shower to cool down. The kill(s) of the day was during the rolling assault when this young lad sneaked up behind the lots of us at the second checkpoint as we were advancing. Joined the group as we were discussing our next move and then suddenly bang killed six or maybe even seven of us 'cause we thought he was on our team. The fecker.

Great games Sunday had a real good half day

Lookin forward to next Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Hi Pyr0,

I might by if my AEG gets out of the airsoft doctors tomorrow. Will let you know.

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Hi Folks,

Living in Maynooth and relying on public transport. I was wondering if anyone from maynooth, leixlip, coolmine, castleknock etc. basically anywhere along the Maynooth line drives out to HRTA on a regular basis at the weekends?

Looking for a lift sharing oppotunity, more than willing to split gas money etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Going on Saturday,but dont have a car and theres a few of us,is there anyway I could get a bus to swords and a taxi to H.R.T.A?????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

heh a few people have mentioned a taxi service, a taxi would cost id say in the region of 20-30 euro one way

it might be interesting to note if a carpool can be arranged for players travelling long distances, to either swop rotas, or if one person is interested, to charge a profitable but not exortionate fee for transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

fayer wrote: »
    Hi Pyr0,

I might by if my AEG gets out of the airsoft doctors tomorrow. Will let you know.

Steve

Cheers man !

heh a few people have mentioned a taxi service, a taxi would cost id say in the region of 20-30 euro one way

it might be interesting to note if a carpool can be arranged for players travelling long distances, to either swop rotas, or if one person is interested, to charge a profitable but not exortionate fee for transport.

one of the best ideas ive seen on here ,and so simple

I go nearly every Sunday from Tallaght Area so anyone going from there theres three free seats in my car

davidd24 wrote: »
    I go nearly every Sunday from Tallaght Area so anyone going from there theres three free seats in my car

il take you up on that offer

Gatling wrote: »
    il take you up on that offer

No probelmo,ill pm you my number

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Any word on the milsim game on the 4th of august ???

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 wsdave

Going on Saturday,but dont have a car and theres a few of us,is there anyway I could get a bus to swords and a taxi to H.R.T.A?????????????

Nonex's cousin either owns or runs a taxi rank and was tellin me and my mates that u can get a taxi cheaper . Just ask him!

and does anyone know what time wednesday games start at?????

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

7ish

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement