Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    Doc your tram were bloody amazing in the last game...Seriously it was amazing to watch haha

It would have been even better if we hadn't beet them in that game :d

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Yah I agree lol, But to be honest, We didnt really stand a chance. There was you and then m and 5 noobs :rolleyes: lol

Wait...Where you the chap with the M15 and all the Modds ?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Wait...Where you the chap with the M15 and all the Modds ?

If you mean the m15 with too much crap on it, yup that's me!

Oh right that looked ace =P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Sorry I missed you all this weekend at HRTA. Sounds like some good games were had.

I have a bit of a throat bug, and running around the field wasn't going to help it. Wasn't worth the risk of it turning into bronchitis - that'll just mean more time away from airsoft. :(

Hope to see you on Wednesday. I have to give my new radio a run.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

fayer wrote: »
    Good games today lads, just what I needed!

Good job Andy (the walking bomb) didn't expect to be carrying you avcross the field tbh!

Haha it worked though some of you enjoyed. (lads i have a a strong tracker signal oh wait we're close, wait we're losing where the hell is it haha. was hilarious. the first game of the day with a non walking tracker bomb was long but everyone enjoyed it. i hope! i have more scenarios still in the making for ya's so you will see em.... in skirmishnam soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

That'll be somewhere southwest of Talibanistan then? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Doc your tram were bloody amazing in the last game...Seriously it was amazing to watch haha

If by tram you mean team then thanks.
    Were the Band of Hawks :)

Also great day out my m15 hopup didnt work but i got to try out a G36 and in sold on em, solid and accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Dr_Pepper wrote: »

Also great day out my m15 hopup didnt work but i got to try out a G36 and in sold on em, solid and accurate.

by "in" I assume you mean "I'm"

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

o you keyboard warriors :)

I assume by "sold" you mean, amazingly epic, its a tremendous piece of kit in fairness, and the only thing I've done from stock is put in a 9.6 battery...

"Doc your tram were bloody amazing in the last game...Seriously it was amazing to watch haha"

yeah have to say i love working with the boys it gets serious and really immersive, but its not my team :P that would be incorrect, im a little old soldier, "grenadier" i think to be exact :P

Communication makes a ****load of difference, and being with people that have a clue helps. But generally most people in HRTA know their stuff and have a decent idea, yesterday i personally learned alot about hand signals, taps, movement and rolling :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yesterday i personally learned alot about hand signals, taps, movement and rolling :D

We had doc, dave and conor doing gatrolls all day., :D
    Docs not too bad at running either., lol.,

yeah man forgot about that, race between me dave and two conors and Docalicious comes on on top, thats cause my body stays vicous, im always up in the gym just working my fitness....hes my witness...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Dear God, I'm afraid to go to HRTA this weekend, to witness the circus that it has become...

Lol tram...team its all the same

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

There might have been some misunderstanding there, about what I said. Sounds like a great time was had. I'll definitely be there next weekend, handing out lessons in 'properly' to all and sundry.

New scope needs testing too.

Thinking of heading up again this saterday if the weathers good...And If my dad will give me a lift lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Might be there Sunday if the hangover is not too bad.

im out rallying on sat so ill be there on sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bluesunshine

Hi all
    Before someone comments that there is already a thread here mentioning the proposed skills competition in HRTA. To be honest, I dont want to know.
    Talked to Paul about it on Saturday. If you need to confirm this then contact him yourself. There were a number of witnesses who saw me there on Saturday. Anyhow after the initial formalities with this site and despite the fact that as always this thread will be locked. Here is the story.

Asked Paul to run a skills competition using the 6 room house on the site. Airsoft Portal Club will be there with 2 teams on the 27th of this month at 12pm. The purpose of which is to do a walk through on what is being asked for during the competition and in the interests of making it fair to all, to make sure that all is explained and if anyone has questions then this is the obvious time.

When this thread is locked due to its highly controversial nature, then go to the Airsoft Portal site. Would love to see all the teams there for a bit of craic and the chance to get a competition running.
    Airsoft Portal club is very committed to Airsoft, taking part in competitions and enjoying a bit of sport and craic.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah what a way to introduce yourself, youve already kicked off the "controversary" yourself with your "prediction", Why so hostile?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I fail to see any controversy on this thread. Am I the only one that is confused?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

:eek:
    Hi all
    Before someone comments that there is already a thread here mentioning the proposed skills competition in HRTA. To be honest, I dont want to know.
    Talked to Paul about it on Saturday. If you need to confirm this then contact him yourself. There were a number of witnesses who saw me there on Saturday. Anyhow after the initial formalities with this site and despite the fact that as always this thread will be locked. Here is the story.

Asked Paul to run a skills competition using the 6 room house on the site. Airsoft Portal Club will be there with 2 teams on the 27th of this month at 12pm. The purpose of which is to do a walk through on what is being asked for during the competition and in the interests of making it fair to all, to make sure that all is explained and if anyone has questions then this is the obvious time.

When this thread is locked due to its highly controversial nature, then go to the Airsoft Portal site. Would love to see all the teams there for a bit of craic and the chance to get a competition running.
    Airsoft Portal club is very committed to Airsoft, taking part in competitions and enjoying a bit of sport and craic.

Hang on till I find my tin foil hat that my mate the yeti borrowed but last I saw of him he was abducted by aliens. :eek: :eek:

Now FFS grow up and post like everyone else :rolleyes:

Hi all
    ooookay
    Talked to Paul about it on Saturday. If you need to confirm this then contact him yourself.
    about the fact that you talked to paul? Thats a funny thing to need to confirm, he talks to a lot of people. I'm sorry but your not the first, he is a charmer.
    There were a number of witnesses who saw me there on Saturday.
    Cracking out teh alibi already eh? Who sounds guily of adultery :p
    Anyhow after the initial formalities with this site and despite the fact that as always this thread will be locked. Here is the story.
    This is a retailers forum so this is HRTA's thread, i can't see this being locked but its cool i got my tinfoil hat on
    When this thread is locked due to its highly controversial nature,
    Adultery isn't really controversial although man on man is nasty.
    then go to the Airsoft Portal site.
    Woot shilin' and pimpin' in a retailers thread. :cool:

You sound like by talkin you have set off a "controversy bomb!"
    Looks like that fuse went out ages ago (if it was even lit)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Back OT please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Rew wrote: »
    Back OT please.

OT = Off-topic.

OK. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

I forgot to put this up 2 weeks ago, we now have our Child Protection Policy in place at the site, mel passed and got her cert 2 weeks ago.

http://www.omc.gov.ie/viewdoc.asp?DocID=120

http://www.omc.gov.ie/viewdoc.asp?Docid=881&CatID=13&mn=&StartDate=1+January+2008

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

yeah man forgot about that, race between me dave and two conors and Docalicious comes on on top, thats cause my body stays vicous, im always up in the gym just working my fitness....hes my witness...

I was clippin your heels, which is no mean feat considering I have nearly 3 stone on yeh :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Dr_Pepper wrote: »

G36 wins. The scary yoke I carry around is based off a KWA one, which is by far the most solid and lovely aeg I've fired (not as accurate as the JG 416 though, that thing is deadly).

• Advertisement

wont be there this weekend myself

I'm heading to a wedding saturday and will be in bits sunday, although i mentioned it to the misses and got a bleek stare, then a clip around the back of the head

So for fear of my life im not going this weeknd, which sucks balls :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement