Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

i ilive in swords so as i said your not too far may be able to pick you up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

i ilive in swords so as i said your not too far may be able to pick you up

Dude... If you live in swords I'm sure I could probably get a bus up that direction... Its getting from swords to hrta is the problem for me.. as i dont have cash to be splashing out on taxis or whatever... the 43 goes past me and ends up in swords business park.. I could get that up.. then all I need is the lift out to hrta

if you can get to swords buisness campus m8 ive got no problem whatsoever giving you a lift from there i dont live far from there.

but ...... i am a 24 / 7 on call kinda guy so i might need to run off to a job but im sure SOMEONE can get you a lift back to swords or i will be able to get back to pick you up and drop you back to the business campus

if you can get to swords buisness campus m8 ive got no problem whatsoever giving you a lift from there i dont live far from there.

but ...... i am a 24 / 7 on call kinda guy so i might need to run off to a job but im sure SOMEONE can get you a lift back to swords or i will be able to get back to pick you up and drop you back to the business campus

*excited*

What time will you be going down at?

will be heading past that direction at about 10 am like to be onsite early

• Advertisement

will be heading past that direction at about 10 am like to be onsite early

Cool I can get up there by 10... Not sure where the bus stops though as I've not been up that far on the 43 before... but yeah.. just look for the guy in camo pants holding a rifle bag... :p

yeah you look for the dude in the van with a pic of a criminal on the back and a guy chained upside down on the side .............. you cant miss it there aint to many vans like mine about

yeah you look for the dude in the van with a pic of a criminal on the back and a guy chained upside down on the side .............. you cant miss it there aint to many vans like mine about

Lol why do you have that on your van????

If ya want I can pm you my number so you can let me know if anything changes or whathaveyou

and thanks.. finally get to use my guns...

Any thing I need to know for my first skirmish and thus my first experience of hrta?

Doomofman wrote: »
    Lol why do you have that on your van????

because im into chaining men up and should be locked up

Any thing I need to know for my first skirmish and thus my first experience of hrta?

Keep your head down and look for cover ...... oh yeah and shoot the other guys in the nipples

because im into chaining men up and should be locked up

Keep your head down and look for cover ...... oh yeah and shoot the other guys in the nipples

Oh well that makes me feel good about gettin a lift off you :D

• Advertisement

dont mind the duct tape , spade and bags of lime in the back of the van ...... seriously thats just for decoration

it puts the lotion on its skin

dont mind the duct tape , spade and bags of lime in the back of the van ...... seriously thats just for decoration

it puts the lotion on its skin

Lol... Em.. should I be worried? :p

NOT AT ALL YOU WILL MAKE A LOVELY HUMAN SKIN COAT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Lol... Em.. should I be worried? :p

We figured it was the only way to stop you spamming the warehouse thread.... :)

NOT AT ALL YOU WILL MAKE A LOVELY HUMAN SKIN COAT

Aw.. So i wont even get to skirmish? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

that was definitely a brilliant read

that was definitely a brilliant read

What was? What did I miss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

I know its a bit late but could anyone give me a lift from swords to hrta tommorrow morning? PM if you can. Thanks:) or tell me roughly how much a taxi would cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

So nobodys heard of Pms lol :confused::confused:

Joking

• Advertisement

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    I know its a bit late but could anyone give me a lift from swords to hrta tommorrow morning? PM if you can. Thanks:) or tell me roughly how much a taxi would cost?

i would normally be able to give you a lift but i got a van and im giving doomo a lift tomorrow

i would normally be able to give you a lift but i got a van and im giving doomo a lift tomorrow

Lol I thought that was sunday... is it tomorrow?

Lol I thought that was sunday... is it tomorrow?

Ok smarttass it IS sunday but have been drinking for a while ...... you happy now god im am SOOOOO carving you up lol

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Who's going tomorow?

me and doomo

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Great!

me and doomo
    :D My firstest skirmish ever :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 tomd

Hi

New to airsoft.

Can anyone come along or do you just turn up?

thanks

tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

tomd wrote: »
    Hi

New to airsoft.

Can anyone come along or do you just turn up?

thanks

tom

If you have your own gun, just pop along, sign in and join the craic.

If you need to rent a gun, give Paul a shout (his number is on the hrta.ie site) and make sure he has some available, then pop along, sign in, and join the craic :)

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote: »
    If you have your own gun, just pop along, sign in and join the craic.

If you need to rent a gun, give Paul a shout (his number is on the hrta.ie site) and make sure he has some available, then pop along, sign in, and join the craic :)

Indeed.. I'm going for the first time tomorrow... Should be a great laugh... I've read from people on here that the regulars are really helpful to us new guys...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement