Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

See you lads in the morning, hopefully there will be fog!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Looked like a lovely day out today, not too hot and not too windy, perfect skirmishing weather :-) Sorry I couldn't get out.

Good stuff today lads!! jesus that guy pinned us down with the M249 lolz:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

G3-Nut wrote: »
    Good stuff today lads!! jesus that guy pinned us down with the M249 lolz:D

haha was laughing at that

andy_g wrote: »
    haha was laughing at that

Yeah ha i was delighted when i shot him on top of the head lolz....it was you who sniped me in the back of the head wasnt it haha:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I think I left a strap to an OD vest in the changing room, with buckles both ends.

Hold onto it for me if you have found one, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

I've lost the use of a car for the next three weeks :(
    Would anyone be able to give me a lift from Malahide to HRTA this coming Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

I've lost the use of a car for the next three weeks :(
    Would anyone be able to give me a lift from Malahide to HRTA this coming Sunday?

Sorry conor we are closed this sunday for frag's frist competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭NakedHedgehog

Aaah. **** yeah. I forgot about that :)
    Thank god I don't have a car then, eh? I would have looked quite the fool :D

Thanks for the reminder!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Are you guys open tommrrow ?? was just wondering cause of the gathering...really hope you are cause ive organised lifts for some of my mates so would be pretty lame if we didnt end up going lol :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

yup HRTA are open on Saturday

Okay sweet, Hope theres players here today lol, Bettter not all have buggered off to the gathering

Some one dumped a computer monitor in the hrta car park today, i have the Serial number, so this will track down the person that left it there, or the person that left it can come and take it back, you have 1 week, or i go to the litter warden.

Wow..thats pretty lame, litterings bad, choco bar rapers are bad enough but monitors ??

Anyways thought it was a great day of skirmishing =] First time to use an L96 and it work a-okay for me =] Cheers to all marshals and paul for being our non-negotiable hostage in the last game lol, great day

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    Wow..thats pretty lame, litterings bad, choco bar rapers are bad enough but monitors ??

Anyways thought it was a great day of skirmishing =] First time to use an L96 and it work a-okay for me =] Cheers to all marshals and paul for being our non-negotiable hostage in the last game lol, great day

i'll never get away with been a hostage for a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

+1 thats taking the piss now a bit,

on a positive note i had a good day and enjoyed the sniper game thouroughly

Haha Well I think he did well, Was the lads in the buses fault as much as anybodys, thats what you get for turning your back on a hostage with no restraints haha

weeder wrote: »
    +1 thats taking the piss now a bit,

on a positive note i had a good day and enjoyed the sniper game thouroughly

Yah haha, If only I had a bit more time, I would have never been spotted lol. Oh well I made it from one side of the lane to the other in the ditch so I was pretty happy about that haha, I rekon snipers in the trees didnt know what was going on, Normally you stay still in hunter-sniper when whistles goes if your a sniper, Not go for a 1 mile sprint haha.

i was down in the ditch with my socom and managed to pick off about 5 lads, andy was having a right laugh at there expense

weeder wrote: »
    i was down in the ditch with my socom and managed to pick off about 5 lads, andy was having a right laugh at there expense

Ahh were you the man with the Mac 11 ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

hrta wrote: »
    Some one dumped a computer monitor in the hrta car park today... you have 1 week, or i go to the litter warden.

That's also Hazardous Waste these days, so penalties are likely to be severe. Go get 'im Paul.

Best of luck with the big competition tomorrow. Bring rain gear ;)

Ahh were you the man with the Mac 11 ??

aye i was, went to use it at the end since i ran out of bb's in the socom and someone had spotted me pulled the trigger and the feckin yoke was on safe and i got shot :o

ahh thats lame lol, I was the man with the L96, guy who was sitting beside you for lunch haha :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Fairly sure Paul i know who your culprit is for the monitor.
    If you get no reply or want to know now just pm me.

ahh thats lame lol, I was the man with the L96, guy who was sitting beside you for lunch haha :pac::pac::pac:
    excellent, you were fairly right about the mac, had to strip her and put in a fair amount of lube when i got home but i got her fairly dirty at the same time

ahh well what can you do =P There a nice piece of kit, some Hig rate of fire ive heard also

agree with you there, theres a few videos of higher on youtube with crazy batterys

Hope the competition is running smoothly lads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

i have to agree weeder i was standing not tofar from ya and all ya heard was a low boom for the socom and guys saying hit was funny as hell :D

• Advertisement

Well the FRAG competition went great, every one had a great time, even the kids, i have some photo's this week from the lads and i'll post them up.

Paul.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement