Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft (Archive)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭lil dave

havnt been ina ges:mad: neeeed money!!:P on this saturday?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

anyone heading up tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Hey , anybody come across a bipod for a l96 ( which airton lost lol) from saturday ? ? ? ( most likely 100ft up a tree) .Had a great day on saturday depite the end ( thank-god connor was there to defuse the situation lol :p )
    Cheers lad's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hey , anybody come across a bipod for a l96 ( which airton lost lol) from saturday ? ? ? ( most likely 100ft up a tree) .Had a great day on saturday depite the end ( thank-god connor was there to defuse the situation lol :p )
    Cheers lad's

ya should of listened to your team capt. ( Shoot him if he TRIES to escape) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Lads, need a lift for the milsim...anyone got a spare seat. Thing is I cant go till around 11:30 ish:p My chances are slim but I thought I'd ask anyway. Can meet anywhere in town or reasonable range of D14(bike).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jamseylad

just wondering if anyone is heading up to H.R.T.A this Sunday? Bringing a new lad up, just want to make sure there is a few people up there......Weather is givin good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Jamseylad wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone is heading up to H.R.T.A this Sunday? Bringing a new lad up, just want to make sure there is a few people up there......Weather is givin good.

there might be 3 lads coming along with me, and i think shiva vtec and doc are goin too...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

do we need to sign up in advance for monday or just show up?

also, bdu colour restrictions? i only have german :)

edit: sorry meant to put that in the official thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ill be there sunday and monday..looking foward to it.

my m16 has been at me to shoot something all week..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jamseylad

Good stuff Doc,
    Will be trying out my Ak47 that you sold me on wednesday, looking forward to it. Do you think Richie will have my Brothers Mp5 fixed before then?

Thought some people might find this interesting.
    http://rotc.okstate.edu/pdf/FM%2021-60%20Visual%20Signals.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I'll definitely be there Monday, if I can make time Sunday I'll be there for that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 phatmaxx

ah the famous doc well bring the m16 up there and see what you can hit with it i heard you cant hit the broad side o a barrel with a pick axe lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

phatmaxx wrote: »
    ah the famous doc well bring the m16 up there and see what you can hit with it i heard you cant hit the broad side o a barrel with a pick axe lol

hehe, can you do me a favour and introduce yourself to me before the game..well not me..my m16, cause she just got REALLY angry and I think she wants to dominate you in fairness :P

And i think the combo of 24+ rounds a second and 203 launcher...means not only could i hit a barn door...i could more then likely obliterate it :)

God having second thoughts....its horrible out weather wise...im going to decide 2moro morning wether i go or not....cause i dont want to be multicamless for mondays game...

hehe, can you do me a favour and introduce yourself to me before the game..well not me..my m16, cause she just got REALLY angry and I think she wants to dominate you in fairness :P

And i think the combo of 24+ rounds a second and 203 launcher...means not only could i hit a barn door...i could more then likely obliterate it :)

God having second thoughts....its horrible out weather wise...im going to decide 2moro morning wether i go or not....cause i dont want to be multicamless for mondays game...

awight doc im Im kevin with the mac11 you get that doc im a git you sucka with your 24+ my aaah

any way we will see who owns whom you wanna be lmfao
    oh and everyone knws you like your camo miss matched you big drag queen rotflol

any way see you there doc don be a benny go rain or no rain put your m16 where your mouth iz :)

Punctuation is your friend...

Actually, as is spelling, grammar and basic English.

NakedDex wrote: »
    Punctuation is your friend...

Actually, as is spelling, grammar and basic English.

i dont remember asking you a god damn thing collage boy

if i wanted your opinion i'd give it to you
    bit of banter between me and the doc dont include YOU

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i dont remember asking you a god damn thing collage boy

if i wanted your opinion i'd give it to you
    bit of banter between me and the doc dont include YOU

nice attitude :rolleyes:

Puding wrote: »
    nice attitude :rolleyes:

hmmm i see someone else looking to get on my **** list lol

well i was abused so why not abuse back????

also you say nice attitude and you sarcasticly roll your eye's at me which means you condone what i done ? well do you puddin?? hope to see you tomorr so i can roll my eyes at you too

I don't remember asking you a God damned thing college boy.

If I wanted your opinion I'd give it to you. A bit of banter between TheDOC and I does not require your input.
    Hmm, I see there is someone else who is looking to get onto my list of disliked characters.

Well, I have been abused, so why should I refrain from handing abuse back?

Also, you say "nice attitude" while inserting a decal showing a comical face sarcastically rolling it's eyes. Does this mean you condone what I have said? Wellm do you, Puding?
    Hope to see you tomorrow, so one may roll ones eyes at you too.

Fixed for you. Isn't that so much better?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

alwasy good to be wanted, i don;t think he was trying be abusive
    also you say nice attitude and you sarcasticly roll your eye's at me which means you condone what i done ? well do you puddin?? hope to see you tomorr so i can roll my eyes at you too

It was a joke and bit of fun and a light hearted act , but enough with being nice and trying to defuse the situation in a fun manor.

Does it make you feel big to threaten people over the internet? because your comments sound very much like threats, i choosing to believe your not stupid enough to do that and that im only misinterpreting your comments.

IF by some chance you are indeed threatening me, i advice you go and find a new hobby.

• Advertisement

Fixed for you. Isn't that so much better?

ah fo sho dexxy boy sorry wait there just getting up off the floor
    from laughing honestly that was good
    ill give you that
    fair play:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

well i was abused so why not abuse back????

Buddy, I give you a good five minutes - at the outside - before that attitude of yours gets seriously checked on the field. Airsoft is not "counter strike" or whatever fantasy you indulge in in front of your pc. Airsofters have actually moved in the last six months for example.

or in language you can understand.

You'll be gettin' yo' self BOOM HEAD SHOT n00b coz wes bein' teh l337 HaXoRs of teh 'soft no-um-sayin' yo'?

Puding wrote: »
    alwasy good to be wanted, i don;t think he was trying be abusive

It was a joke and bit of fun and a light hearted act , but enough with being nice and trying to defuse the situation in a fun manor.

Does it make you feel big to threaten people over the internet? because your comments sound very much like threats, i choosing to believe your not stupid enough to do that and that im only misinterpreting your comments.

IF by some change you are indeed threatening me, i advice you go and find a new hobby.

gerrup owa da pudin who makes a habit of threatning peeps on the interweb?
    me im a lover not a fighter ... are you threatning me ...... i got tp for my bunghole... bungholio he he he he thats cool

Buddy, I give you a good five minutes - at the outside - before that attitude of yours gets seriously checked on the field. Airsoft is not "counter strike" or whatever fantasy you indulge in in front of your pc. Airsofters have actually moved in the last six months for example.

or in language you can understand.

You'll be gettin' yo' self BOOM HEAD SHOT n00b coz wes bein' teh l337 HaXoRs of teh 'soft no-um-sayin' yo'?

oh sorry i for got you might be A universal soldier or you might even be as hard as chuck norris

didi you know there was supposed to be a chuck norris toilet paper but it wouldn take **** from any one lol

so slow your role captain stab vest you know quite well there is no head shots in airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

gerrup owa da pudin who makes a habit of threatning peeps on the interweb?
    me im a lover not a fighter ... are you threatning me ...... i got tp for my bunghole... bungholio he he he he thats cool

... oooooh, its a troll.

Please refrain from such over-the-top examples Puding. Who would make a habit of threatening fellow users on, or over, the internet?
    Myself? I'm a lothario, not an advocate of fisticuffs, be they verbal or physical.
    Are you attempting to threaten me? I have sanitary paper towels for use on my posterior. Indeed, that outburst is amusing.
    I do apologise. I quite forgot you may be similar to a character in a popular film entitled "Universal Soldier", or that you may well even be as tough and ruggedly handsome as American actor and martial arts expert, Chuck Norris

Were you aware that there were plans to release a Chuck Norris branded lavatory paper? I believe it failed as it had a low absorbency threshold.

In such case, please refrain from such discourse in future as you are quite aware that intentional firing at the cranial area is frowned upon within the airsoft community.

My, my. I'm going to have to have a word with your English teacher young man.

I'm going to have to have a word with your English teacher young man.

rolling around the place laughing

DEX your funny guy

good to see someone has sense of humour this drab night

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Troll. Preferably spelled with an F, two Os and one L.

There, I said it.

• Advertisement

OzCam wrote: »
    Troll. Preferably spelled with an F, two Os and one L.

There, I said it.

i see is that so mister oz well think you should get off your high horse there before i tell everyone here about your dirty lil secret

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement